Games Masters IPTV

It doesn't look like Mintpanel customers have access to the payment and support portal yet.
no, I just checked. My credentials don't work. But that's not to say that they won't. Could just be that they are migrating them over? Who knows. My service is working, just a waiting game now. Or if it cancels on my renew days of the 20th, then I find another service.

I am a gmaster user and was told to try to login but topdog site wants a user name that consists of a email address and pass. At gmaster I just have a user name and pass. No email address as a login. I'm payed up until 7.14.2020....

I am a gmaster user and was told to try to login but topdog site wants a user name that consists of a email address and pass. At gmaster I just have a user name and pass. No email address as a login. I'm payed up until 7.14.2020....
Don't worry about it just yet. Be patient

I'm quite confident that this "TD Billing" website is for a competitor.
It's actually called 'td biling' lol ya I think your right I misread your post and juxtaposed top dog today with td billing sorry bud my bad

There are 2 top dogs. There is topdog iptv that is a competitor with thier own software and different channel lineup.
Yes, and this makes it very confusing. In addition, cingra2, I am not confident that this iptv service provider you have actually is the "TopDog VPN" company that split with Game Master from the original TPK. It's weird why Game Master would cling to the TopDog moniker when they have a major competitor who sells their service for a dollar cheaper, with that in their name. I have my theories, but I'll keep them to myself. I'd only say that there seems to be a lot of shadiness in the IPTV game and maybe some companies want to steal your business by tricking you into thinking they're the company you do business with. So everyone should be careful and do their homework.

That's what I was trying to do. My email/password weren't accepted and trying to do a password reset didn't work, either. So I'm waiting to see what happens over the next few days.
Were you on the TopDog portal or Mintpanel?

Yes, and this makes it very confusing. In addition, cingra2, I am not confident that this iptv service provider you have actually is the "TopDog VPN" company that split with Game Master from the original TPK. It's weird why Game Master would cling to the TopDog moniker when they have a major competitor who sells their service for a dollar cheaper, with that in their name. I have my theories, but I'll keep them to myself. I'd only say that there seems to be a lot of shadiness in the IPTV game and maybe some companies want to steal your business by tricking you into thinking they're the company you do business with. So everyone should be careful and do their homework.
That could be true. But honestly it doesn't matter to me as long as the service works properly.

Which top dog link are you looking for? The alternative service, or the site that gmaster is rebranding topdog? They are separate companies
The new rebranded GMaster....I did not know they would be different since everyone is mentioning gmaster and TopDog. Is there a link to the new gmaster you can give me?
Narly

Shadiness in ipt v game? Whoda think lol

Back
Top Bottom