SVENORDIUM Unique IPTV Experience
🛡️ Anti ISP Block 🎧 Friendly Support  🔴 Live Content  🎬 VOD
⚡ Instant Activation
🤝 Reselling Available ▶️ Watch Now
🎁 Claim Your FREE 24-Hour Trial Now
✈️ Start Free Trial 🌐 Website
Paid Advertisement
MOBUS IPTV — BEST PICK
10k+ Live TV · 11k+ Movies · 6.5k+ Series · PPV (UFC, WWE, Boxing) · 250+ Adult VOD · Firestick & Android · 2 connections
PAY WITH CRYPTO BTC · DOGE · LTC
1M $9  |  3M $25  |  6M $47  |  12M $90
Message to pay →
Paid advertisement

Games Masters IPTV

Pretty sure last month it made me put in new cc details. I'm not up yet, usually the 25th I'll get a message but it's asking me to update with this email. Now I can't get into do anything. Should I care at this point or wait until I have to pay. It seemed normal way of paying but now I'm seeing others on here say we have to put 10$ deposit as minimum as it shows in that photo. Wtf is that crap. I'm grandfathered at 7$. Love the service but same what is going on.
You do not have to put a deposit (the website kind of phishes you toward that option). If you click on your unpaid invoice it will take you to the pay option for the invoice.
 
I have. I read elsewhere that it was a possible fix, but it didn't change anything. It's really strange - If I reboot & clear cache, it will usually work until I change the channel, then nothing but the error code. It then does it's 5 attempts to reconnect, then nothing. I'm stumped.
That's an isp issue they are blocking the url. Get a VPN. It will work then. I had this issue years back. That was the only thing that fixed it. Then eventually I didn't need it. Only here n there I would get blocked.
 
I've been on this service for more than 10+++ years in all the various iterations - PlayersKlub OG. It is absolutely baffling to me that we can't just get a stable user payment website. Literally impossible to give them money. Come up with a new plan. Make it auto pay through WhatsApp DM - something. I hate carrying any other IPTV - none compare! But having it go down every month because I'm not able to access the payment portal is just silly.
Agreed
 
I going to wait till my invoice comes in and then try and pay it late night or early morning. Only last month seemed like an issue. I do like that new thing that I could add funds so my service doesn't go out of i forget to pay. That I do like. I'll throw money into that if it works. I seen on here someone said it didn't
 
Hiddenserv: Portal loads cleanly, and they took my money, but loading via Xtream Codes or M3U in Tivimate errors out. Also tried
Mains and HS server names with my User/Pass. No dice.

PDSLive: Service worked until today, when I got the "service terminated" logo, but I can't get to the portal to pay.

Ticket submitted on Hiddenserv. Hopefully, this is just a hiccup. 🤷‍♂️
Im in Canada and we have had to use a VPN for about a year and a half now because our big ISP providers have to block known urls (by law) With the rash of error 403 posts lately, I suspect similar is happening with your ISPs. I can confirm I have no issues with the service. I have account with both PDS and HiddenServ.
 
What is this hidden service thing? Can we pay there?
It's another branch of Gamemasters (pdslive). You cannot pay your PDS account there. You would need to sign up for a new account there. Game master split into i think 3 portals years back. HiddenServ is one of those branches. It is the same service.
 
Using free sparkle app to watch tv but I was wondering if we get any apps for free like some of the other services or there. And I don't mean the normal xciptv or smarters. Like a hard coded tivimate perhaps. I got cheap and will no longer pay for something if I'm not really using it to it's fullest. I don't record anymore really. Oh yeah I was finally able to get into the service but no invoice to pay yet so I'll have to try this again. Early morning seems to have no issue getting in our moving around the site. Thank y'all for all the help.
 
Not sure if this may help anyone but I'm actually having a strange issue with PDS. I'm actually grandfathered in so I have two connections. I am using Tivimate on two of my boxes. One is onn pro other one is onn plus. PDS loads fine and works on my ONN plus box. On my ONN pro box I get an error code 403 unless I use a VPN then the channels load fine. Not sure why I would have to use a VPN on one of the boxes and not the other. Both boxes access through Xfinity. Highly doubt I'm being blocked somehow by Xfinity because why would it work on one box and not the other unless I run the VPN on my pro box.
So perhaps if anyone else cannot access their IPTV with PDS perhaps try turning on a VPN and see if that helps you connect.
And of course the website still will not load and on isitdown site it says the website is unreachable..

FYI, even on my iPad running Smarters it will not connect unless I run a VPN.
Are you in Canada? The Onn Pro has been pulled in Canada because they're having issues with the "Region Lock." The box isn't recognizing its location and it won't allow it to work properly.
 
Last edited:
Yeah cause they were all the same thing probably, can't sign in or can't pay. But I get what your saying. I'm already looking at other services for a back up plan jus in case this service does go belly up. So far I found 3 that are in the 10$area.
 
Any updates? I have service when I change my ip for a while but once I change channels it goes error 403. So the service is still there it just seems to stall out after holding an ip address too long.
 
Any updates? I have service when I change my ip for a while but once I change channels it goes error 403. So the service is still there it just seems to stall out after holding an ip address too long.
Not sure if it has anything to do with the problems they are having but I can only access the channels if I run a VPN. It only happens with PDS. I have a few other providers I use and a VPN is not required with those services. Might just wanna grab a free VPN for now and see if it makes a difference on your end also. Probably not going to have the fastest connection that way but at least you'll be able to test to see if it does work with one.
 
Anybody having issues with pds media and hiddenserv? Because I'm getting check data and Internet connection for all my subscriptions
There are numerous people reporting 403 error. It's very weird and only affecting some people currently. It happens to 2 friends on Monday and it doesn't make sense. Both their accounts expire March 14. All 3 of us have different ISP's and all 3 of us use the same vpn (nord), set to the same city. My service works fine and I even set up a test playlist using their credentials and their service works fine at my home. We tried numerous apps but all use TM as our primary. All TM settings are identical. Of course we tried all the trouble shooting we could think of but nothing works for them. Reboot, clear cache, force stop, switch protocol to hls, vpn off/on.
 
There are numerous people reporting 403 error. It's very weird and only affecting some people currently. It happens to 2 friends on Monday and it doesn't make sense. Both their accounts expire March 14. All 3 of us have different ISP's and all 3 of us use the same vpn (nord), set to the same city. My service works fine and I even set up a test playlist using their credentials and their service works fine at my home. We tried numerous apps but all use TM as our primary. All TM settings are identical. Of course we tried all the trouble shooting we could think of but nothing works for them. Reboot, clear cache, force stop, switch protocol to hls, vpn off/on.
Thx it's definitely on the server side because my other subscriptions work fine
 
I'm not coming on here to promote service or anything . I've been with PDS since they were Players Klub, over 10 yeare now. I use it as my back-up service. I can offer a great service with VOD at a good price. If anyone would like a free trial, please message me. We use the Tivimate Premium app with our branded logo. I can have you set up fpr a free trial in just a few minutes. Very good service with over 30,000 VOD movies and over 4000 VOD tv series. Feel free to PM me.
How much$under 10 a month. If it's good I'll do 6 months
 
Service is very good. How many lines would you be wanting? I'll be home from.work in about 1 hour and can give more details.
 
Last edited:
I'm not coming on here to promote service or anything . I've been with PDS since they were Players Klub, over 10 yeare now. I use it as my back-up service. I can offer a great service with VOD at a good price. If anyone would like a free trial, please message me. We use the Tivimate Premium app with our branded logo. I can have you set up fpr a free trial in just a few minutes. Very good service with over 30,000 VOD movies and over 4000 VOD tv series. Feel free to PM me.
Price for 2 lines
 
You're welcome. If you'd like to look at our service, let me know. I'll still give you the 24 hour trial. Quick question, what app do you use for PDS? I'm asking because we use the Tivimate premium app. If you want a trial, Tivimate won't install on your device if you already have an existing Tivimate app on your device. Just let me know if you'd like to take a look at it. The trial gives you everything except PPV and Adult.
I use sparkle cause I got tired of paying for tivimate. Hardcoded tivimate sounds awesome. Now you got me curious. I'm a few days I'll probably ask for that trial. I won't bother you now as it will be a waste. No bs I'm interested as long as it's under 10$
 
I use sparkle cause I got tired of paying for tivimate. Hardcoded tivimate sounds awesome. Now you got me curious. I'm a few days I'll probably ask for that trial. I won't bother you now as it will be a waste. No bs I'm interested as long as it's under 10$
Whenever you're ready, just send me a private message. During the week, I can't check my messages until after work. Phone service is absolutely horrible where I work.
 
This service went down hill I paid for 47 bucks for 5 subscriptions and they are still showing to invoices and now I'm getting error code 403 and customer support sucks Im moving over to hiddenserv for all my tvs
 
This service went down hill I paid for 47 bucks for 5 subscriptions and they are still showing to invoices and now I'm getting error code 403 and customer support sucks Im moving over to hiddenserv for all my tvs
Been with hiddenserv for over 10 yrs, only went down twice and they did provide 1 back up connection during the down time. No complaints.
 
Any updates? I have service when I change my ip for a while but once I change channels it goes error 403. So the service is still there it just seems to stall out after holding an ip address too long.
Do you know what issues they're having? I've been down for 2 days. Put in a ticket and they haven't done anything. I've been with these guys from day one and yes you can expect issues to happen from time to time..but to not tell customers why they're down and when service will resume is very frustrating
 
Do you know what issues they're having? I've been down for 2 days. Put in a ticket and they haven't done anything. I've been with these guys from day one and yes you can expect issues to happen from time to time..but to not tell customers why they're down and when service will resume is very frustrating
I also been with them from day 1, I currently have no issues, are you using a vpn service? If not, I recommend. Yes support does take a bit unfortunately. Usually respond within a few days. I msged the other day for a customer, they mentioned on/off maintenance.
 
Back
Top