SVENORDIUM Unique IPTV Experience
🛡️ Anti ISP Block 🎧 Friendly Support  🔴 Live Content  🎬 VOD
⚡ Instant Activation
🤝 Reselling Available ▶️ Watch Now
🎁 Claim Your FREE 24-Hour Trial Now
✈️ Start Free Trial 🌐 Website
Paid Advertisement
MOBUS IPTV — BEST PICK
10k+ Live TV · 11k+ Movies · 6.5k+ Series · PPV (UFC, WWE, Boxing) · 250+ Adult VOD · Firestick & Android · 2 connections
PAY WITH CRYPTO BTC · DOGE · LTC
1M $9  |  3M $25  |  6M $47  |  12M $90
Message to pay →
Paid advertisement

Games Masters IPTV

Has anyone else having issues when:

1) Trying to open the Portal? It's extremely slow. Like if it would be running on a modem from the 90's.

2) Also because its extremely loading slowness, once you manage to get into the payment section and it shows you your pending of payment invoice, when selecting one of the payment methods the portal remains without response and stays like this for a while, then an error is shown, depending the browser you're using.

So don't know what was the point of the latest Portal maintenance (if updating the CC processor, adding the 2nd payment option offered or trying to improve the portal performance/loading) but now it feels way slower thant it was before, and it's having loading issues on the payment section.

If the portal performance continues like this, we won't be able to pay our invoices, in consequence our subs/services will be interrupted, until we are able to pay our invoices.

*** UPDATE: ***
After several attempts to pay my monthly invoice the portal was finally able to accomplish the payment process, wish you the same luck to you guys!
 
Last edited:
Okay, so I just got a ton of DMs, calls, and all sorts of messages.

Let me just say this one more time:

I run this forum. I'm here to help. I am absolutely NOT the owner of any IPTV service.

Honestly, if this keeps up, I'm happy to just stop reporting anything. I was really just trying to lend a hand.

All scheduled maintenance operations have now been successfully brought to a complete conclusion. Every system check, update, and repair has been finished, ensuring optimal performance across the board.

Dear husham believe when I say we really appreciate your help by keeping us up to date, about this service up and downs, issues, maintenances, etc.

I repeat we really appreciate ALL YOUR HELP and efforts reporting about this service.
 
Hello!
I'm currently getting an error code 403 onscreen for all channels - been about 3 days now. Does anyone have any suggestions or a solution? I've created 2 tickets but haven't gotten a response.
Thanks.
 
Hello!
I'm currently getting an error code 403 onscreen for all channels - been about 3 days now. Does anyone have any suggestions or a solution? I've created 2 tickets but haven't gotten a response.
Thanks.
This most often occurs when you have provided invalid credentials, and the system does not know you.
If you have just entered this in a new app, check your typing. If this is a long-standing installation, your service may have lapsed for non-payment. Non-responsive tickets seem to be the norm of late. Right now, I cannot access the site.
 
This email isn't of much value as the site, as it takes a very long time to log in, and once I got in, there was little if anything I could do.

While I saw this last month, it didn't mean anything to me as I continued to use the same payment method as I have for years.
Good luck to everyone. Things appear to be spiraling down fast of late. Personally, I have no answers for you, and as I gather, neither does Husham.
~~~~~

Dear customer,

To ensure your transactions remain secure and seamless, we are excited to announce that we are upgrading our payment systems.

As part of this transition, we are moving to our updated platform, listed as "New Credit Card Processing." This change provides enhanced security features and faster processing times for all your future purchases.
What do you need to do?

To avoid any interruption in service or delays with your upcoming payments, please take a moment to update your billing information:

- Log in to your account


- Navigate to the Billing and click "Payment Methods" section.

- Select "New Credit Card Processing" as your preferred payment method.

- Re-enter your card details and save your changes.

- At the Payment Methods page, make sure to mark your new card as the default card.

Need a hand?

We understand that updating billing info can be a bit of a chore, but this switch helps us keep your data safer than ever. If you run into any issues or have questions about the new system, our support team is standing by to help.

Thank you for your continued support and for helping us keep our platform secure. "New CC descriptor will show PDS"

Best regards,

The Gamers Team
 
Last edited:
This most often occurs when you have provided invalid credentials, and the system does not know you.
If you have just entered this in a new app, check your typing. If this is a long-standing installation, your service may have lapsed for non-payment. Non-responsive tickets seem to be the norm of late. Right now, I cannot access the site.
Thank you for your response. I'm definitely a long standing installation - have been for years. I also paid my invoice just a week ago. If I clear my cache and restart, I get the one channel it is on to play, but once changed it's back to 403. Frustrating for sure.
 
Thank you for your response. I'm definitely a long standing installation - have been for years. I also paid my invoice just a week ago. If I clear my cache and restart, I get the one channel it is on to play, but once changed it's back to 403. Frustrating for sure.
I wish I could be of more help. I read the problems many people are having, and I know how frustrating it can be. Mine is working, and I managed to get my payment made and survive another month. However, I rarely use it. May I suggest having a look through husham.com and see if there's another service that suits you.
 
Last edited:
After about 20 minutes, I have been able to finally log into my account. It can happen with patience. Watch the USA Hockey while waiting, be patient. Of course, if you have no service, perhaps you can't ...

EDIT: Once in, I couldn't do anything.
 
Last edited:
I wish I could be of more help. I read the problems many people are having, and I know how frustrating it can be. Mine is working, and I managed to get my payment made and survive another month. However, I rarely use it. May I suggest having a look through husham.com and see if there's another service that suits you.
Will do, thanks.
Sad to see this one go...
 
Have you tried with a VPN? It is possible your ISP is blocking known urls.
I have. I read elsewhere that it was a possible fix, but it didn't change anything. It's really strange - If I reboot & clear cache, it will usually work until I change the channel, then nothing but the error code. It then does it's 5 attempts to reconnect, then nothing. I'm stumped.
 
Good day all
Server maintenance

Here is a message for all
Channels restarting, by 8:30am EST

Some channel restarts may occur briefly by 15 minutes.
 
Hey guys my channels not working because I didn’t pay but I can’t login to portal to pay , what can I do to get my channels back
 
Hey guys my channels not working because I didn’t pay but I can’t login to portal to pay , what can I do to get my channels back
Good luck. The portal has been trash for a long time. From the email I received, it looks like you MUST update payment information on their new section or lose the service. It's hard to update when they don't have a working website.
 
Hey guys my channels not working because I didn’t pay but I can’t login to portal to pay , what can I do to get my channels back
Your best bet is to log in on off hours. If you get up early for work, log in then. A pee at 2am, log in then...or Alternatively google Hiddenserv and make a new account there. This is the same service with same service url. The price is the same (except if you are grandfathered at $5) and no issues with the website.
 
Once again, that "new CC" payment statement is at best totally vague and confusing.
I have no idea what it means. I can only tell you that by the end of January, I continued to use the same CC as I have for years.
I'll let you know what happens in a week or so, but just logging in to the portal continues to be challenging for all. Good luck!
 
Once again, that "new CC" payment statement is at best totally vague and confusing.
I have no idea what it means. I can only tell you that by the end of January, I continued to use the same CC as I have for years.
I'll let you know what happens in a week or so, but just logging in to the portal continues to be challenging for all. Good luck!
When I logged in and paid last Saturday. I saw the new cc message. First things I noticed was the link from the email reminder did not take you directly to your invoice as before. The second thing is that it trys to push you to "add funds" to your account. They want you to bulk pay and carry a balance (credit). I would not recommend anyone do this as there is a disclaimer stating no refunds. It is difficult to navigate, but is you click on show unpaid invoices, it will list your invoice and invoice number. Click on it and it will bring up your invoice with the pay now button as before and you can pay with your previously stored card/s.
 
i finally got on and paid my invoice. It says current but my playlists are still 403. I updated my CC about 30 mins ago,
EDIT: I checked my CC and the funds were taken out
 
They want you to bulk pay and carry a balance (credit). I would not recommend anyone do this as there is a disclaimer stating no refunds
I did not experience that, and anyone would have to be out of their mind to comply with such a request.
 
i finally got on and paid my invoice. It says current but my playlists are still 403. I updated my CC about 30 mins ago,
EDIT: I checked my CC and the funds were taken out
Are you using the Smarters app by chance? For this service I keep it basic and use the XCIPTV app and never have issues. I stopped using the Smarters app years ago as it was very slow to load the EPG and would also get rhe 403 error code. One thing you could possibly try is to update your app. If there's a new update avaliable , that could possibly fix it. When my Smartube app starts throwing the 403 error code, an update will fix it.
 
Opened an account with Hiddenserv - loads quickly, and had no issues paying. The problem comes when I try to load my Playlist. It says an error occurred while processing the list, and to double check the data. Everything is entered correctly.
I'm guessing I'm going to have to keep trying, maybe at the late/early hours as was suggested. Maybe I'll get lucky.
 
Opened an account with Hiddenserv - loads quickly, and had no issues paying. The problem comes when I try to load my Playlist. It says an error occurred while processing the list, and to double check the data. Everything is entered correctly.
I'm guessing I'm going to have to keep trying, maybe at the late/early hours as was suggested. Maybe I'll get lucky.
Same here. I paid and account says Active but my playlist will not load. 403 errors every refresh
 
Opened an account with Hiddenserv - loads quickly, and had no issues paying. The problem comes when I try to load my Playlist. It says an error occurred while processing the list, and to double check the data. Everything is entered correctly.
I'm guessing I'm going to have to keep trying, maybe at the late/early hours as was suggested. Maybe I'll get lucky.
I opened a new account on Hiddenserv too. Payment went right through but same 403 server error . I guess they are down
 
I opened a new account on Hiddenserv too. Payment went right through but same 403 server error . I guess they are down
The guys at Hiddenserv got right back to me & fixed the issue. Loaded it onto my firestick no problem. Won't load on my 2nd one, though, & I currently have a second ticket submitted.
At least they are responding.
 
I did not experience that, and anyone would have to be out of their mind to comply with such a request.
This is what it took me to as first payment option. What for this and don't get fooled. Im not saying they are trying to rip people off,
. I've been a customer for close to a decade, but I don't like this.726.webp
 
I don't understand why won't you just get a new server or make another website? Because people services is disconnected because of the server side and you guys are not giving out credit or anything. Please fix permanently so we wont have issues. We should have to worry about this
 
I don't understand why won't you just get a new server or make another website? Because people services is disconnected because of the server side and you guys are not giving out credit or anything. Please fix permanently so we wont have issues. We should have to worry about this
So are they going to fix it
 
still 403 errors on both of my accounts. Ive tried multiple players with xtream codes as well as m3u...all fail. Hiddenserv is not working eitherl, though i did get it to work on some channels through the"Watch Stream" button on the Hiddenserv website.
 
still 403 errors on both of my accounts. Ive tried multiple players with xtream codes as well as m3u...all fail. Hiddenserv is not working eitherl, though i did get it to work on some channels through the"Watch Stream" button on the Hiddenserv website.
If you can, keep sending PDSlive tickets. They got back to me this morning after 4 or 5 days of the 403 errors, and all's good now. Slow response, but working now.
 
Not sure if this may help anyone but I'm actually having a strange issue with PDS. I'm actually grandfathered in so I have two connections. I am using Tivimate on two of my boxes. One is onn pro other one is onn plus. PDS loads fine and works on my ONN plus box. On my ONN pro box I get an error code 403 unless I use a VPN then the channels load fine. Not sure why I would have to use a VPN on one of the boxes and not the other. Both boxes access through Xfinity. Highly doubt I'm being blocked somehow by Xfinity because why would it work on one box and not the other unless I run the VPN on my pro box.
So perhaps if anyone else cannot access their IPTV with PDS perhaps try turning on a VPN and see if that helps you connect.
And of course the website still will not load and on isitdown site it says the website is unreachable..

FYI, even on my iPad running Smarters it will not connect unless I run a VPN.
 
Last edited:
I've been on this service for more than 10+++ years in all the various iterations - PlayersKlub OG. It is absolutely baffling to me that we can't just get a stable user payment website. Literally impossible to give them money. Come up with a new plan. Make it auto pay through WhatsApp DM - something. I hate carrying any other IPTV - none compare! But having it go down every month because I'm not able to access the payment portal is just silly.
 
Anyone found a reasonable alternative/backup for US/English focused service?
I haven't found any quite as good overall. Either they don't have a payment portal and you have to back and forth message via telegram and pay crypto or the channel organization/grouping is poor. If you want to keep the service, switch to HiddenServ, it is the same service, just one of the other billing portals that branched off a few years back with Gamemasters. You will lose the 5 dollar grandfather but they have more plan options, 2 connections for 10.
 
I haven't found any quite as good overall. Either they don't have a payment portal and you have to back and forth message via telegram and pay crypto or the channel organization/grouping is poor. If you want to keep the service, switch to HiddenServ, it is the same service, just one of the other billing portals that branched off a few years back with Gamemasters. You will lose the 5 dollar grandfather but they have more plan options, 2 connections for 10.
Does Hiddenserv support Xtream Codes?
 
Pretty sure last month it made me put in new cc details. I'm not up yet, usually the 25th I'll get a message but it's asking me to update with this email. Now I can't get into do anything. Should I care at this point or wait until I have to pay. It seemed normal way of paying but now I'm seeing others on here say we have to put 10$ deposit as minimum as it shows in that photo. Wtf is that crap. I'm grandfathered at 7$. Love the service but same what is going on.
 
Hiddenserv: Portal loads cleanly, and they took my money, but loading via Xtream Codes or M3U in Tivimate errors out. Also tried
Mains and HS server names with my User/Pass. No dice.

PDSLive: Service worked until today, when I got the "service terminated" logo, but I can't get to the portal to pay.

Ticket submitted on Hiddenserv. Hopefully, this is just a hiccup. 🤷‍♂️
 
Back
Top