Games Masters IPTV

I too would like to know the payment portal? I had a months worth of credits for my services. Do I still have those? And if there's a discord page could I get an invite? Ha ha. Thanks!

Can someone dm info, I am all up and running, however my service is almost ready for renewal and I don’t want to lose my service. I am on gmaster panel , I like to get any updates if possible
I too would like to know the payment portal? I had a months worth of credits for my services. Do I still have those? Thanks
I’ll DM you

I have (had) 3 separate accounts with GM, all were manual renewals.
A little concerned at the msgs here from others suggesting they have similar arrangement, but have experienced recent Auto Renewal
I have found and paid for a new service, and need to avoid any such auto renewal myself
Two questions;
Does anyone have working GM payment panel contact details?
Has anyone experienced unauthorised Auto Renewal and successfully contested it, and received a refund? - what's the process?

Hi. Thanks for all your work. I was hoping someone could dm instructions on how to get the service working again and how to request my username and password?

I have (had) 3 separate accounts with GM, all were manual renewals.
A little concerned at the msgs here from others suggesting they have similar arrangement, but have experienced recent Auto Renewal
I have found and paid for a new service, and need to avoid any such auto renewal myself
Two questions;
Does anyone have working GM payment panel contact details?
Has anyone experienced unauthorised Auto Renewal and successfully contested it, and received a refund? - what's the process?
What is the new service you went to? I am looking for one.. Can you please DM me ?

New here, found this forum after searching about getting gmaster working. Thank you everyone by the way for the info that got me going again.

Can someone please send me the info for the new server if there is a newer one than mentioned earlier on here, as well as the new payment panel address?
I haven't received any emails from Gmaster, always went to their prior payment portal for messages from them since Gmail filtered their emails on me

Can someone please DM me the info for the new server if there is a newer one than mentioned earlier on here, as well as the new payment panel address?
I haven't received any emails from Gmasterpanel. Thanks

Is this safe for ex-GM users?

I ask because I'd understood Topdog to be a GMaster competitor rather than ally

Concerned I'd be revealing GM email address and password to an otherwise unknown site

Back
Top Bottom