Games Masters IPTV

Hi! I have a current username and PW with gmasterpanel. Could someone please DM me the new info. I didn't receive an email. Thank You.

Not having much luck with STB.
Assume it's the 00100.com bit.
Have tried the one that looks like Adrenoline Eyesight, but again, no luck.
Anyone know a working STB portal address?
Ta
it's not 00100... Cm yoy

I think it's horrible what has happened. Honestly. All these thousands and thousands of customers (They had at least 18,000+). I guess we forget what ""IP*V"" really is. Most just want a reliable service that works. I've been using these services for 6 years now, and I see that about every 18 months something drastic happens to these providers. I am looking elsewhere for a service since what they did, I feel, is horrible. Not even 1 statement? Anyhow, here's hoping Husham's IP*V list has a good provider that's stable.
This was complete sabotage. I suspect someone on the inside, or close to it, took over everything. I've rarely seen this happen - and It's happened twice with them. Last year their PlayersKlub was taken over by one of their own, that's why they had to change over all the names and apps. This was well known. I guess this time, everything was taken over.
Usually the services that are scamming/horrible disappear - not an A+ Service (and it was, 98 per cent up time, support, amazing apps) - anyway. I'm done my rant/
Well, they're not 100% gone..yet

Does anyone have topdog? Is it still working? I found their website to sign up, but I dont know much about it.

Honestly, I saw their post on iptvgta reddit claiming new Gamemaster IPTV group discord. Guessing they have posted on a bunch of different boards. After adding their discord, just seems to be someone trying to collect former customers by claiming that they are new discord. Discord just says is GMX is dead, join us even thou GMX is still running.

Honestly considering primestream or beast

Using XCIP and worked fine for 1st tv ..... so for 2nd one did same thing ..... typed www.gmXXXX, User my user, Pass my pass hit Sign in ..... then Login failed. please check server address, Username and Password.

I'm a 60+ yr old eletronic simpleton but I DID IT 3 TIMES WITH NO LUCK!

Tried DMing this to x0ne3 but wasn't allowed? Can someone help please?

The connection is brutal. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Some people have no issues, some cannot connect consistently. I gave up, and got another service. I need a no frills consistent connection. - if you aren't in a rush, wait a few days and hopefully they will sort it out. There's only one server url (that I know of) - (try with or without the port# at the end)/

**And to the others who need specific STB Setup info, It seems no one has that information yet. Unless things change, and hopefully they do, that info won't be availble - right now it's bare bones no frills connectivity (random connectivity). I really hope they can fix their stuff this week, but I don't think they will be able to.
who did you go with??

Back
Top Bottom