Games Masters IPTV

Not having much luck with STB.
Assume it's the 00100.com bit.
Have tried the one that looks like Adrenoline Eyesight, but again, no luck.
Anyone know a working STB portal address?
Ta
I recommend installing TIVIMATE - it works well on a Firestick 4k, and everything above. You'll get used to the layout, lots of changes were made in the past 8 months. Just that you have to take the time and go through each setting to set it up (especially if you have a shield)

Gamemaster is still working on various platforms but you can't pay for your invoice. It seems to me like they will let everyone's subscription run down and maybe start again, probably with a different name. Well that is my theory anyway.

I recommend installing TIVIMATE - it works well on a Firestick 4k, and everything above. You'll get used to the layout, lots of changes were made in the past 8 months. Just that you have to take the time and go through each setting to set it up (especially if you have a shield)
If I'd wanted recommendations for alternate viewing methods, I'd have asked.
My question was worded very succinctly, and I left little room for doubt regards the information I was seeking.
I have XCIPTV, I have Perfect Player, I have Tivimate, and a myriad of Locked APKs too - StreamCenter, LightStreams, TPK, GMX, et al et al
Unfortunately, my adult autistic son knows and likes STB

So, my unanswered question remains;
Can someone with some knowledge advise a working Portal address for GM's STB service?

Thank you

Does anyone have topdog? Is it still working? I found their website to sign up, but I dont know much about it.

Please help how to get back up on Kodi with gmaster I never received an email either been down for 3 days here

Last edited:
If I'd wanted recommendations for alternate viewing methods, I'd have asked.
My question was worded very succinctly, and I left little room for doubt regards the information I was seeking.
I have XCIPTV, I have Perfect Player, I have Tivimate, and a myriad of Locked APKs too - StreamCenter, LightStreams, TPK, GMX, et al et al
Unfortunately, my adult autistic son knows and likes STB

So, my unanswered question remains;
Can someone with some knowledge advise a working Portal address for GM's STB service?

Thank you
No need for the additude, calm down.

can someone dm me the latest server url...the one provided by the support panel (before it went down) is a bit iffy, one minute it works, the next it kicks me out.

thanks in advance

can someone dm me the latest server url...the one provided by the support panel (before it went down) is a bit iffy, one minute it works, the next it kicks me out.

thanks in advance
The connection is brutal. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Some people have no issues, some cannot connect consistently. I gave up, and got another service. I need a no frills consistent connection. - if you aren't in a rush, wait a few days and hopefully they will sort it out. There's only one server url (that I know of) - (try with or without the port# at the end)/

**And to the others who need specific STB Setup info, It seems no one has that information yet. Unless things change, and hopefully they do, that info won't be availble - right now it's bare bones no frills connectivity (random connectivity). I really hope they can fix their stuff this week, but I don't think they will be able to.

I am getting log in error Using xciptv and correct gmaster name amd password. Please help. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom