Games Masters IPTV

What is going on with Gmaster IPTV or TPK, apps not working since friday and the site is down. I had seen the e-mail from a forum, I never got one from gmaster. Could I get a DM for help on what to do please?
their apps arent going to work because they are hardwired with the old server url. you'll need tivimate, xciptv or something called purple you'll find them somewhere on this site then post back

Just want to say we're pretty lucky to have this site or nobody would know what's going on with gane master. Does anybody really know what happened? I got it working with the help of everyone on here you guys are great. I'm not a big fan I'm having absolutely no communication from them. Anyone know if they're going to remedy this or should I move on and get something with support any information would be greatly appreciated
I suspect a major, major hardware fiasco, they were working on vod and its servers and next thing we knew everything disappeared.. I suspect also any customer records may be gone as a couple people here lost service after expiry date I think. If GM were able to they would have extended everyone as due dates came up. Lets start another forum where everyone can write a bit about their backup, main service cuz I think we're gonna be looking lol.

Has anyone gotten new emails from them yet about servers and the panel ? I'm just wondering because I have not been contacted by them anybody has information please DM me

Has anyone gotten new emails from them yet about servers and the panel ? I'm just wondering because I have not been contacted by them anybody has information please DM me

I just received a invoice from them a few minutes ago ...that i cant pay because their site is down...so i know they're still there !

hey everyone. I am going to tell everyone, True story here,
You can laugh if you want but this is the same message I am passing to everyone when you guys contact me or even the MODS are forwarding this vital and very funney infomration

At the start I said "OH NO, GMX is gone, Shit I am going to miss it"" Damn It I paid this month"
Someone turned around and said .. "Husham, Did you just get OLD OR What , do you think GMX the same as GM service"
then they said "WTF! GMX is NOT GM GROW UP"
And I said "Wow sorry take it easy"
So there you have it
I AM FUCKING OLD..
but let this a lesson toyou
DONT ASK A QUESTION LOL (Only kiddn )
GMX is not GM ok ..

You should delete those posts. It has been asked several times not to post that publicly
thanx bud, I thought i was dming those. you'll have to delete also lol

Hello
Please send me the billing and new url. I had two accounts, topdog and gamemaster. Using tivimate.
Thank you

Last edited:
Hello
I have a current gmasterpanel username and password. Could someone please send me the new server address? I was with tpk from the beginning, but got no email. Thanks!

Not having much luck with STB.
Assume it's the 00100.com bit.
Have tried the one that looks like Adrenoline Eyesight, but again, no luck.
Anyone know a working STB portal address?
Ta

I think it's horrible what has happened. Honestly. All these thousands and thousands of customers (They had at least 18,000+). I guess we forget what ""IP*V"" really is. Most just want a reliable service that works. I've been using these services for 6 years now, and I see that about every 18 months something drastic happens to these providers. I am looking elsewhere for a service since what they did, I feel, is horrible. Not even 1 statement? Anyhow, here's hoping Husham's IP*V list has a good provider that's stable.
This was complete sabotage. I suspect someone on the inside, or close to it, took over everything. I've rarely seen this happen - and It's happened twice with them. Last year their PlayersKlub was taken over by one of their own, that's why they had to change over all the names and apps. This was well known. I guess this time, everything was taken over.
Usually the services that are scamming/horrible disappear - not an A+ Service (and it was, 98 per cent up time, support, amazing apps) - anyway. I'm done my rant/

It was not hardware. I'm sure you know or have an idea since you were on discord and know the players. Egos and failed partnership win the day. Look for other service.
Been a long time since I was shopping, can't say I'm looking forward to it

I suspect a major, major hardware fiasco, they were working on vod and its servers and next thing we knew everything disappeared.. I suspect also any customer records may be gone as a couple people here lost service after expiry date I think. If GM were able to they would have extended everyone as due dates came up. Lets start another forum where everyone can write a bit about their backup, main service cuz I think we're gonna be looking lol.
Find new service.

I think it's horrible what has happened. Honestly. All these thousands and thousands of customers (They had at least 18,000+). I guess we forget what ""IP*V"" really is. Most just want a reliable service that works. I've been using these services for 6 years now, and I see that about every 18 months something drastic happens to these providers. I am looking elsewhere for a service since what they did, I feel, is horrible. Not even 1 statement? Anyhow, here's hoping Husham's IP*V list has a good provider that's stable.
This was complete sabotage. I suspect someone on the inside, or close to it, took over everything. I've rarely seen this happen - and It's happened twice with them. Last year their PlayersKlub was taken over by one of their own, that's why they had to change over all the names and apps. This was well known. I guess this time, everything was taken over.
Usually the services that are scamming/horrible disappear - not an A+ Service (and it was, 98 per cent up time, support, amazing apps) - anyway. I'm done my rant/
They did this before when they switched from TPK to Game Master. No heads up no nothing now it’s happening again. And you have to kiss ass just to get a question answered on discord. Yea I was only paying $5 a month but damn it’s my money and I should get what I pay for. I’m also looking elsewhere

new poster so hope am doing this right. Also unable to get into Gmaster - app opens on fire stick but no channels, just keeps churning, web site down for support - is there a new download, access route? thanks in advance. - Please note I am a non technical person - downloader is my saviour.
DM sent

Back
Top Bottom