Games Masters IPTV

Can you send me the server info...I got an email with my new username/password, but did not get the posted email with the info to be able to set-up on xciptv. Thank You.

Hi all new on here .....paid my gmx bill for next 3 months automatically don’t know how that happened......any help with new url please DM. Thanks

Could some please PM me the new information for TiviMate.
Thanks for the help and kudos on the forum.

I got the email, set it up with new url in Tivimate and XCIPTV and it worked for a day, now nothing.
Can I get a DM please?

my gmaster is down. I see all the posts, but I'm not an IT genius. Need to know what to do.
you are so lucky.. Do not need IT or Genius.. Just KNOW HOW :clap:

What is going on with Gmaster IPTV or TPK, apps not working since friday and the site is down. I had seen the e-mail from a forum, I never got one from gmaster. Could I get a DM for help on what to do please?

What is going on with Gmaster IPTV or TPK, apps not working since friday and the site is down. I had seen the e-mail from a forum, I never got one from gmaster. Could I get a DM for help on what to do please?
DM sent

was able to setup xciptv working fine on mi cell but not on firetv or an android box. is it only for one device?

Just want to say we're pretty lucky to have this site or nobody would know what's going on with gane master. Does anybody really know what happened? I got it working with the help of everyone on here you guys are great. I'm not a big fan I'm having absolutely no communication from them. Anyone know if they're going to remedy this or should I move on and get something with support any information would be greatly appreciated

was able to setup xciptv working fine on mi cell but not on firetv or an android box. is it only for one device?
You should be able to load it on as many devices you like. Only limitations is when you run those devices concurrently with same login info. Limit to how many connections you purchased.

Back
Top Bottom