Games Masters IPTV

Not sure if this is a sign of things to come but I noticed there's a new category called 4K TEST. Currently there's only four channels and they are all sky sports channels. They are being broadcast though in 3840x 2160.
Hopefully they add more channels to the mix...

Is anyone else down as won't allow me to sign in so can't make a ticket or find out if it is down again. Thanks
The service is working, but I can't get on the site (It was up yesterday). I'm sure it's temporary.
EDIT: Took a little while but it connected just now.

Getting a lot of buffering, anything I can do. I have had service for a very very very long time.
I'm not experiencing any issues. What channels? Have you gone through the usual routine of maintenance?

Anybody else having buffering issues? Its not the usual buffering. Its the same thing every time. The circle of death will come up and it will buffer for about 25 seconds, audio will come on for a millasecond, a black box will come on below saying play error 3/5 or whatever and it will go back to live tv, catching up.
Happens quite a bit lately. Its annoying. Since its the same exact deal everytime its gotta be on PDS’s side. I am running a VPN ever since it was down in august.

Anybody else having buffering issues? Its not the usual buffering. Its the same thing every time. The circle of death will come up and it will buffer for about 25 seconds, audio will come on for a millasecond, a black box will come on below saying play error 3/5 or whatever and it will go back to live tv, catching up.
Happens quite a bit lately. Its annoying. Since its the same exact deal everytime its gotta be on PDS’s side. I am running a VPN ever since it was down in august.
Mine is working great using a firestick and tivimate no buffering at all

Back