Games Masters IPTV

Quick spreading FUD.. you have no clue
Reading your post hurt my brain. Did you mean "Quit"?
Do you think IPTV providers never get shut down? Do you think having a back up isn't a good idea? While I'm glad that I was wrong, you're the one without a clue.

Can someone tell me when normally they receive a payment invoice before the expiration date of their service. Used to be 7 days where I received an email notification that the payment was due. Now, I always have to contact support and ask them to provide me with an invoice every time. Feels like it's no longer an automatic process and I'm always having to follow up to make sure the service doesn't expire.

Can someone tell me when normally they receive a payment invoice before the expiration date of their service. Used to be 7 days where I received an email notification that the payment was due. Now, I always have to contact support and ask them to provide me with an invoice every time. Feels like it's no longer an automatic process and I'm always having to follow up to make sure the service doesn't expire.
Support is helping me with this, so disregard. Thanks.

Hello there...i was just watching on the IPTV stream and just suddenly stopped working 10 mins ago. And now its asking for my login information and says login failed. Anyone else having this issue?

I pay for 3 months at a time and have to send a help request every time I pay to sync the expire date or it does the expired after 1 month

Back