Games Masters IPTV

Hey just an fyi. I received another email and replied to it, received a standard email back. Then tried to sign in to the website, it still had maintenance but the wording under it changed. So it seems that behind the scenes they are working to fix the issue.
Thanks for sharing. 😉

Everyone be patient. My invoice was just paid on Sunday but the newest update indicates, "Sorry for the delay accounts should be working except ones paid in the last 2 days we will be back soon." SIPTV doesn't accept my credentials due my payment posting Sunday night. That could be the issue for some of you all as well.

Does anyone knows what is going on, I'm down again nothing is working , not even on the xciptv app of theirs,could someone with knowledge please help us, my invoice was paid today and now I'm down

Does anyone knows what is going on, I'm down again nothing is working , not even on the xciptv app of theirs,could someone with knowledge please help us, my invoice was paid today and now I'm down
"Sorry for the delay accounts should be working except ones paid in the last 2 days we will be back soon."

My payment is due 3/1, so I'm pretty sure I'm down for non-payment. Also, I can't pay because in the last week they haven't been able to fix their payment portal so that I can pay. Their communication as to the issues and what is being done to resolve them is abysmal. Having no discord server so that subs can interact with staff is annoying. Just venting...frustrated with what this service has become.

My payment is due 3/1, so I'm pretty sure I'm down for non-payment. Also, I can't pay because in the last week they haven't been able to fix their payment portal so that I can pay. Their communication as to the issues and what is being done to resolve them is abysmal. Having no discord server so that subs can interact with staff is annoying. Just venting...frustrated with what this service has become.
I truly understand your frustration! Your service shouldn’t be down for nonpayment. We have seen many Gamers users unable to login to their apps because of credentials not working. Most of these are not for payment reasons. It’s unknown what the reason is and they can’t open tickets to find out why. Totally frustrating to say the least. 🤬

Their lack of communication is what pisses me off the most. I get that there are always going to be issues. However, letting their customers know the issues they're dealing with and a timeline to fix it goes a long way. The only method we have to communicate is the portal, which has now been down for over a week.

Hey is there some kind of changes I need to make to my tivimate to get it to work again? I'm still down and I'm all paid up.

Hey is there some kind of changes I need to make to my tivimate to get it to work again? I'm still down and I'm all paid up.
I can give you a different url to try. DM sent

Back
Top Bottom