Games Masters IPTV

Any news on the portal? My account expired yesterday.
Nope! I keep checking it for people that really need to get in and still..Down for Maintenance. 😒

Please help! Can’t access my service. I read something about a new link or an app. Can someone DM such info? Thanks
Sure! I’ll DM you all info

@Kbeaster URL has not changed and since the service is restored the app is not necessary anymore. I will DM it just in case you like to have it.

Glad the service is back however website is not and payment is due 3/1. Will my service get cancelled if I can’t make the payment on time?

Glad the service is back however website is not and payment is due 3/1. Will my service get cancelled if I can’t make the payment on time?
We currently have no information on that yet. It sucks, I know. A lot are in the same boat and just want to ability to have access to pay and/or watch content.

Everyone. Please stop sending questions in DM to the moderators. The moderators will send you a DM if they feel it is the right thing to do. Otherwise all generic questions must be in public forum only.

We don't want you guys putting too much pressure on one or two moderator's only.

Anyone found not following this rule will not get a reply at all.

Please follow the rules :)

Latest from the payment portal:​

Down for Maintenance (Err 3)​

Sorry for the delay accounts should be working except ones paid in the last 2 days we will be, back soon
POSTED 18:00 27/02/2023 UK
POSTED 13:01 02/272023 USA

Historically, we were given 5 days to pay our invoice past the due date. To be clear, the account would be suspended but not cancelled. If past five days, it's cancelled and you lose your rate. My due date was Feb 25 😓

The service is down for maintenance. The server urls still aren’t working in alternative IPTV app but Gamers hard coded SIPTV app is working for the most part. I’ll DM you a link for it.
Hey just a fyi. I received another email and replied to it, received a standard email back. Then tried to sign in to the website, it still had maintenance but the wording under it changed. So it seems that behind the scenes they are working to fix the issue.

Back
Top Bottom