Games Masters IPTV

So I have been a member here since gamers and the series and movies had been deleted many years ago but someone on one of your threads was mentioning the series is screwed up. I still don't have series or movies just live stream. Am I missing something. Thank you for helping all these people out. Thanks in advance.

Hello
My Firestick took a dump and I'm looking to log in to the web player but that seems to have changed. Any way to log in and watch through a browser? Guess I also need the most up to date FAQ. Any hep would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Hello
My Firestick took a dump and I'm looking to log in to the web player but that seems to have changed. Any way to log in and watch through a browser? Guess I also need the most up to date FAQ. Any hep would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Well I figured out the web player but probably would be good if I had the updated FAQ for when I buy a new Firestick/Android box.

So I have been a member here since gamers and the series and movies had been deleted many years ago but someone on one of your threads was mentioning the series is screwed up. I still don't have series or movies just live stream. Am I missing something. Thank you for helping all these people out. Thanks in advance.
There are no VOD in Gamers. It was dropped years ago..as you mentioned. They have no intentions on bringing it back.

Back
Top Bottom