Games Masters IPTV

Crystal;

Can I get the new url you have? Need to compare some stuff...thanks for all your help around here by the way!!
That’s sweet of you! I’ll DM you

is anyone experiencing buffering...I haven't has buffering issues since I bumped up my speed ?
I even tried the new url
Its a real big problem Rhonda.. there are two new url's and they are both doing the same thing..buffer CITY... I opened up a second ticket with them in 2 days (i opened a ticket 1 time the last 3 years) ...asking them whats going on. no reponse as of right now..

Its a real big problem Rhonda.. there are two new url's and they are both doing the same thing..buffer CITY... I opened up a second ticket with them in 2 days (i opened a ticket 1 time the last 3 years) ...asking them whats going on. no reponse as of right now..
Yeah I also tried the new url with no success..

is anyone experiencing buffering...I haven't has buffering issues since I bumped up my speed ?
I even tried the new url

I am buffering like mad as well, may I have the new URL please and thank you? :)

Makes you start to wonder if they are having other issues more than just a dropped server..doesn’t it?! 🤔

I was given the new URL - I don't want to break any rules I may not know about so I won't give it out - however, I can tell you the new URL made no difference to my buffering. :(

Back
Top Bottom