Games Masters IPTV

Anyone having issues with service getting restarted after paying? I didn’t pay on time, acct got turned off, just paid and got receipt showing we’re back to Active Status, website says active- but tried several apps and all saying I’m still expired. I submit a ticket with some Screenshots, but didn’t know how long it might take to get resolved or if this was a known issue. Thanks in advance!
It may take awhile to get your account updated because it was expired. They need to do that manually. Just keep checking your apps and your ticket on the website. It isn’t automatically updated once it expires like the website shows.

Am so over it! I mean - guess we jst have to accept the fact, that those 24/7 channels will never be up and running as smoothly as they used to- shame, shame, shame… actually one of the main perks subscribing for this service…

Been awhile since I’ve been in here. And a few weeks since I used game masters. I turned it on today and nothing is working/streaming? Can anyone please assist me? It’s paid for so it’s not my subscription. Thanks in advance.

For a FEW Days now Its been SPOT-ON...Working GREAT.......plus 24/7 is back up on my end...still the best IPTV in the Business...Hands-Down

Been awhile since I’ve been in here. And a few weeks since I used game masters. I turned it on today and nothing is working/streaming? Can anyone please assist me? It’s paid for so it’s not my subscription. Thanks in advance.
I replied to your DM

Has anyone been using the webplayer? Not working here.
Me too....Are you having problem at sign in? I have my credentials in and hit "Sign In" and nothing happens. This has happened on and off for a while now. I havbe tried 4 different browsers. It wont log in . Any thoughts?

Has anyone been using the webplayer? Not working here.

Me too....Are you having problem at sign in? I have my credentials in and hit "Sign In" and nothing happens. This has happened on and off for a while now. I havbe tried 4 different browsers. It wont log in . Any thoughts?
After seeing 2 posts regarding this..I decided to try alternate devices and browsers to see if I could replicate what you guys were saying.
The web player is working fine on my IPhone using Safari, Chrome, and Firefox.
When I tried it on my Fire Cube..Fire Tablet..Laptop..it won’t let me login either using the remote..mouse..keypad..or touch screen.
So it appears to be working on phones and that’s it?! Hmmm 🤨

Is anyone having issues paying their invoice? It's saying:

• The credit card details you entered were declined. Please try a different card or contact support.
I sent in a ticket but other than an automated message I've not heard back.

Is anyone having issues paying their invoice? It's saying:

• The credit card details you entered were declined. Please try a different card or contact support.
I sent in a ticket but other than an automated message I've not heard back.
I literally just paid my invoice 3 minutes ago! Used a saved card and it went straight thru.

So odd. I never had any issue in the past.
Hmmm! Did you save your card details or did you manually put everything in again? I see their “Square” is not functioning as far as adding or editing saved cards.

Back
Top Bottom