Games Masters IPTV

hey has anybody else been freezing?
I have been having issues for at least four weeks now. Until then, the service had been rock solid, well, rock solid for the iptv world. There would be a bad few hours, maybe twice a month, but now it is every day, all-day buffering on every channel. It is basically unwatchable. I wonder if they have taken on more customers than they can handle.

I have been having issues for at least four weeks now. Until then, the service had been rock solid, well, rock solid for the iptv world. There would be a bad few hours, maybe twice a month, but now it is every day, all-day buffering on every channel. It is basically unwatchable. I wonder if they have taken on more customers than they can handle.
I had similar problem which turned out to be ipVanish VPN. When I turned it off everything worked. I changed to SurfShark and everything worked well. I did recently have a problem with the cable internet service having a lot of jitter and losses on the line. Using Ookla desktop app I could see the excessive jitter. My upload speeds were also low. Once they fixed that everything went back to normal again.

I guess all I had to do was get on here and whine. I didn't change a thing, and everything has been working fine since I posted. I will be proactive and get an ethernet adapter for my Fire Stick. I had done all the cache and reset stuff to no avail. I should have whined four weeks ago.

I guess all I had to do was get on here and whine. I didn't change a thing, and everything has been working fine since I posted. I will be proactive and get an ethernet adapter for my Fire Stick. I had done all the cache and reset stuff to no avail. I should have whined four weeks ago.
Glad the 😢 helped and got you sorted! 😁

Anyone having issues with service getting restarted after paying? I didn’t pay on time, acct got turned off, just paid and got receipt showing we’re back to Active Status, website says active- but tried several apps and all saying I’m still expired. I submit a ticket with some Screenshots, but didn’t know how long it might take to get resolved or if this was a known issue. Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom