Games Masters IPTV

Anyone know why the 24/7 channels keep resetting or if there working on them.

24/7 down here as well.:cry:

looks like not much being done and no answers here.
The only reply we have gotten from them is server issues with no ETA as to when they will be back. That is all we know. We have no control over them. All we do here is relay info when and if we get any. You can try opening a ticket and asking them yourself but we all know how that usually goes..just bot replies. 🙄

It seems to me that this service works pretty good duty to the day, but at night it buffers a lot. I use a VPN with no help. My other 2 services work great with a VPN or no VPN. So is it me or is it getting overloaded at night.

Is any one getting an "account expired" message when trying to log in? I paid my invoice on the 5th and can't seem to log on today

Is any one getting an "account expired" message when trying to log in? I paid my invoice on the 5th and can't seem to log on today
Website is working fine. If you are getting that error message on your app..try rebooting your router and device..in that order. If all else fails..check the website and make sure your invoice says PAID. Open a ticket if need be..they may need to reset your account.

Yes I it says paid and that my account is active. I opened a ticket. Got a bot response that didn't help.
Reply to the bot response. Keep replying till you get an actual person to help you. 😉

Back
Top Bottom