Games Masters IPTV

The damn draft is on in an hour..LETS GO GM! Get your sh!t together!

Edit: of course it comes up the milla-second i posted this..carry on

Last edited:
The damn draft is on in an hour..LETS GO GM! Get your sh!t together!

Edit: of course it comes up the milla-second i posted this..carry on
Might have been more effective if sent to somebody from pds, maybe in a ticket!

Anyone else having buffering issues? I'm watching an NBA game then it would buffer then go back about 1 min and I'm rewatching that 1 min all over again. Anyone else having this problem? Also on a side note any other streaming service that is better than this one? This seems to not be as good anymore...

Anyone else having buffering issues? I'm watching an NBA game then it would buffer then go back about 1 min and I'm rewatching that 1 min all over again. Anyone else having this problem? Also on a side note any other streaming service that is better than this one? This seems to not be as good anymore...
Sorry to say that if your looking for a service that doesn't ever do what you describe, I think you have wasted alot of effort.

Sorry to say that if your looking for a service that doesn't ever do what you describe, I think you have wasted alot of effort.
I get there is pros and cons just wondering what else is out there. I seem to be opening a new ticket almost every other day, which was not the case just a couple weeks ago.

Q: Do you know how you can tell it’s finally the weekend?
A: Almost ever channel in the EPG says “No information”
LMAO— enjoy the beautiful weekend.

Back
Top Bottom