Games Masters IPTV

Yep it is what it is, I just thought they would have corrected it buy now. The service is working great, but it sucks not seeing the correct guide

So glad to see I'm not the only one with EPG wayyyy off. Submitted a ticket and went back and fourth several times where they absolutely insisted it was correct on their end and said any adjustments needed to be made by whatever software we use. Well, I purchased IMPlayer awhile back because it had everything I needed, including epg offset, but he dropped that function as of the last version update and says it's up to your provider to provide epg with correct time. Just like most companies out there, everyone wants to blame everyone else! I will say I was pretty disappointed that a developer would simply drop a feature that was available when we made the purchase based on it's existing features. Eventually I provided a screenshot of GM's webplayer, my system local time, and TV guide with correct epg. They finally responded that their team is working on fixing it. I have no problem waiting for a fix, I was just frustrated that they wouldn't even admit there was an issue!

That’s probably because your other provider gets its EPG from another source. I am on the East Coast and I set my a EPG to -7 in Tivimate. All my programs show the correct time now in the EPG.
You never said what program you are using for PDSLIVE…
I looked at IPTV Smarters, but I did not see anywhere to adjust the EPG time. Perhaps it’s available in the pay version.
Thanks! I was having same issue with TiviMate and this resolved it. (Also on east coast)

So glad to see I'm not the only one with EPG wayyyy off. Submitted a ticket and went back and fourth several times where they absolutely insisted it was correct on their end and said any adjustments needed to be made by whatever software we use. Well, I purchased IMPlayer awhile back because it had everything I needed, including epg offset, but he dropped that function as of the last version update and says it's up to your provider to provide epg with correct time. Just like most companies out there, everyone wants to blame everyone else! I will say I was pretty disappointed that a developer would simply drop a feature that was available when we made the purchase based on it's existing features. Eventually I provided a screenshot of GM's webplayer, my system local time, and TV guide with correct epg. They finally responded that their team is working on fixing it. I have no problem waiting for a fix, I was just frustrated that they wouldn't even admit there was an issue!
Very well said Xander. Hopefully they will have it corrected soon.

Good Lord, using Tivimate I just had to set time offset +3 EDST for correct EPG

Gamers or whatever they are called now reminds me off this skit:

Good Lord, using Tivimate I just had to set time offset +3 EDST for correct EPG

Gamers or whatever they are called now reminds me off this skit:

it went from -7 to +3 in less than 24 hours.
Just pretend you’re going through a time warp. Lol
And I haven’t seen that comedy skit in years. Still funny.

the EPG in smarters was off from the last time we changed in november all the way until last month february.. had 1 month of correctness. then of course we changed again earlier this month and its all screwed up again. i believe congress passed the "no changing the clocks anymore" law, starting next march, 2023..thank God!

..and it doesnt even matter if you do a +3 -3 in smarters, the shows/descriptions are still all screwed up. I just leave it at 0 ... look into titantv.com..excellent tv guide.

the EPG in smarters was off from the last time we changed in november all the way until last month february.. had 1 month of correctness. then of course we changed again earlier this month and its all screwed up again. i believe congress passed the "no changing the clocks anymore" law, starting next march, 2023..thank God!

..and it doesnt even matter if you do a +3 -3 in smarters, the shows/descriptions are still all screwed up. I just leave it at 0 ... look into titantv.com..excellent tv guide.
FYI, it did pass in the Senate but now the House of Representatives has to vote on it. If it passes in the House, then it goes to the president to be signed into law If he chooses to do so.

LOL, I keep having to go to +3 then back to 0 to get the correct EPG in EDST using tivimate

What in the world is Games Masters doing?

Last edited:
LOL, I keeo having to go to +3 then back to 0 to get the correct EPG in EDST using tivimate

What in the world is Games Masters doing?
At least there is an EPG at the moment🥳🥳. And of course finally haven’t had to use a time offset. But don’t worry, I’m sure we will have to go through all this again in November when the clocks change again. lol

i was able to refresh the list, but when insert my email and login to paid for my subscription it gives error "Login Details Incorrect. Please try again"

Back
Top Bottom