Games Masters IPTV

Can't even get into the portal "Down For Maintenance". Sorta weird you are in and I can't even get into the portal.
I now am getting >

Down for Maintenance (Err 3)​

However, I have service. I can't explain that either.

Still down on my end. Cleared cache, force stop and restarted app
It's a bit of a mixed bag for me. I have APKs working fine. Portal is a problem, and some but not all iOS apps working or not. A work in progress as they come back.

I have nothing, nothing is working on any system. I hope everything comes back for me, been with them since tpk.

My service is back on. I am using xtreme codes login in With Tivimate. It is important that you have :2086 after the words in your service url.
Thanx for sharing that guy yes the :2086 is essential

Still not working here..... have rebooted and restarted everything.
No access to site to submit ticket.
I understand some people are having success.
Anything else I can try other that patience:)

Still not working here..... have rebooted and restarted everything.
No access to site to submit ticket.
I understand some people are having success.
Anything else I can try other that patience:)
Hello can you tell me what site? Im not sure what service I have as the original service I switched from I believe and I all I know is the site I use to pay is Billing portal.com I can't log in and I was previously having issues over a year ago and I made this account and I saw I was subscribed to this section so I think I have this service you have...

Hello can you tell me what site? Im not sure what service I have as the original service I switched from I believe and I all I know is the site I use to pay is Billing portal.com I can't log in and I was previously having issues over a year ago and I made this account and I saw I was subscribed to this section so I think I have this service you have...
I’ll DM you. We’ll get it figured out. 😉

Thanx for sharing that guy yes the :2086 is essential
Agreed @Ed209 the 2086 was at times an afterthought but I can see with some apks it's essentials.

Back
Top Bottom