Games Masters IPTV

I didn't receive an invoice like usual this month so I went to the link in email confirmation from last month. Paid it like normal, got the new confirmation that had this link.

Channels are working now. The site still looks to be down though, at least for me. Figuring that's just part of the maintenance and it will be back up in time.

As long as they get through the maintenance/glitches from this change, we should be good.

Please send me server url for xciptv player. I cannot log in. Thank you! And now it's all blank and I don't remember it. I do have username and password.

did maintenence, cleared cache, rebooted box, still not working. just wait it out . been with gamers since 2017 and this has been the longest outage yet usually it works flawlessly.

It's up, but perhaps not for you for whatever reason. Get into your portal. Open a ticket, you'll get a useless response from a bot, reply to it, pester them. Insist on some satisfaction as you understand the system is back up and running fine out wh you are not. If you've been with them for a month, a year, or more you know this is the dance you play with them until you get some reasonable satisfaction and actual responses from them are meaningful. They are slow to respond, it's historic, they're ill equipped to deal with these issues, so you have to stay on top of them.

It's up, but perhaps not for you for whatever reason. Get into your portal. Open a ticket, you'll get a useless response from a bot, reply to it, pester them. Insist on some satisfaction as you understand the system is back up and running fine out wh you are not. If you've been with them for a month, a year, or more you know this is the dance you play with them until you get some reasonable satisfaction and actual responses from them are meaningful. They are slow to respond, it's historic, they're ill equipped to deal with these issues, so you have to stay on top of them.
Iam up......BUT only smaryers app will work....xciptv wont....

Can't even get into the portal "Down For Maintenance". Sorta weird you are in and I can't even get into the portal.

working on my phone using Smarters but not working on my android box using tivimates, same account, after clearing cache and rebooting box and router. Strange.

Can't even get into the portal "Down For Maintenance". Sorta weird you are in and I can't even get into the portal.
The portal is still down for maintenance.

working on my phone using Smarters but not working on my android box using tivimates, same account, after clearing cache and rebooting box and router. Strange.
It’s working on my Android box using TiviMate. I updated the playlist..and then updated the EPG.

Back
Top Bottom