Games Masters IPTV

Sounds good. Figured we’d troubleshoot in a DM first, and see if we could find a solution.
I wonder too if the name change and url change has effected any security some people may have like firewalls or VPN

I wonder too if the name change and url change has effected any security some people may have like firewalls or VPN
Could be anything at this point. It’s hit and miss. I’m thinking on the same lines as you are. We are going to try different things and different devices to try and pinpoint it.

Could be anything at this point. It’s hit and miss. I’m thinking on the same lines as you are. We are going to try different things and different devices to try and pinpoint it.
Somebody said something about leaving out the 'c' somewhere in the url if that makes any sense.

Somebody said something about leaving out the 'c' somewhere in the url if that makes any sense.
Yes. Take it off the end of the url. It’s not needed for XTreme Codes. It’s for Stalker.

Some of my channels work, some do not. Put in a ticket this morning and had them do a reset on my account. Still no difference.
AT home I’m using a fire stick 4K with tivimate. Went to lunch and used smarters on my iPhone connecting to a different Wi-Fi. Same results.
I have a back up IPTV service and that one is working fine. Problem is definitely with GM.

They are doing maintenance work. See their response to my ticket below:
we had another panel outage overnight and then some scheduled maintenance by the streamteam so we were down for a few of hours, I am being told that all is coming back online now but the panel and maintenance will be ongoing behind the scenes by the streamteam to tweak everything out for the service, sorry for the downtime

Any idea on Stalker support? I'm using StbEmu and am able to connect using the correct URL but screen always states "Your STB is blocked. Call the provider."

we had another panel outage overnight and then some scheduled maintenance by the streamteam so we were down for a few of hours, I am being told that all is coming back online now but the panel and maintenance will be ongoing behind the scenes by the streamteam to tweak everything out for the service, sorry for the downtime
Thanks for sharing! 😉

Any idea on Stalker support? I'm using StbEmu and am able to connect using the correct URL but screen always states "Your STB is blocked. Call the provider."
Open a ticket regarding this. If they support Stalker..they will need your MAC address.

Thank-you for that ofcs

Would have been real chad if they'd have answered Bob with that info!
Ya know!! 🙄 That’s why sharing here is so much appreciated. They never give anyone the whole story. Their bot responses are typically the same. You need to dig a little deeper sometimes to get to the real answer or reason.

I don't think GM supports stalker
I don’t think so either but with all the changes lately..hard to tell. They are giving out a stalker portal..so anything is possible. Doesn’t hurt to ask..for clarification.

This afternoon, intermittant service....mostly just the blue spinning circle. No matter which app I use, XCIPTA or Purple TV.

Back
Top Bottom