Games Masters IPTV

I'm still down. I opened a ticket to get the latest URL sent to me, but that isn't working. I tried the web player and it says
hlsjs: Video file not found when I tried to access a stream. Any thoughts?
If it was working a few minutes ago its not a url change.. The url hasn't changed in many many months.. Hopefully you'll be back online.. Or maybe restart the device

I'm still down. I opened a ticket to get the latest URL sent to me, but that isn't working. I tried the web player and it says
hlsjs: Video file not found when I tried to access a stream. Any thoughts?
I can only tell you that the service and the portal for payment/ticketing are functioning.
If you are properly registered and paid you should get a response from opening a ticket.

I can only tell you that the service and the portal for payment/ticketing are functioning.
If you are properly registered and paid you should get a response from opening a ticket.
Yes, I got the automated response with the URLs. My account shows as active, but the URLs mentioned in the response email don't seem to work. I've tried on different devices (FireTV w/ TiviMate, PC w/ VLC, web player). I guess I'll give it a bit longer, and see what happens.

Yes, I got the automated response with the URLs. My account shows as active, but the URLs mentioned in the response email don't seem to work. I've tried on different devices (FireTV w/ TiviMate, PC w/ VLC, web player). I guess I'll give it a bit longer, and see what happens.
Dmd you

Can anybody tell me why when football is on my Gmaster buffers like crazy no matter what channel I watch it on. I have tried to use a VPN and that doesn’t seem to work. I’m getting the same buffering problems. Other channels are working fine. very frustrating. I’m using the latest version of Tivimate. Any suggestions???

I'm having the same problem with NFL, golf Channel buffering. Done all the maintenance stuff. Any suggestions? I'm using Tivimate.

Hi. Is the service down. Unable to log in to app and website. Thanks.
Service is up and working as is the payment portal.

Theres no affiliation of anyone here with gamemasters. No one here can deal with that request. You haveto sign into client area and submit a ticket!
Couldn't have said it better myself

Dana White contenders series tonight in an hour ?
thanks
Huh ?
Jon Stewart What GIF

Back
Top Bottom