Games Masters IPTV

Anyone else not received their invoice yet? I always get mine on the 8th due on the 15th but nothing.
Have a look at the portal in the invoice section and see if there is a new invoice that's ready for payment.
There was an outage on the site for a good portion of Friday and Saturday and it might have created a problem getting invoices out.
If there is no invoice, open a ticket. There is a section in ticketing for "accounts and billing". I'm sure you'll sort it out.

Anyone else not received their invoice yet? I always get mine on the 8th due on the 15th but nothing.
I just got my invoice, but when I click on the link, I get a "can't connect" message. Hmm.

Connected as per normal when I clicked on the link again and deleted the "url2935" at the beginning of the address.

Last edited:
I have a friend that would like to sign up, anyone know how to get a sign up link? Also, I am having an issue with the EPG on my IPTV Smarters app as well.

I have a friend that would like to sign up, anyone know how to get a sign up link? Also, I am having an issue with the EPG on my IPTV Smarters app as well.
Direct your friend to the portal and look for 'order new 'service'.
As far as the EPG. It would appear to more/less fail every other day. If you wait, it will come back.
You can always open a ticket on it.

Has anyone been able to get the epg to work. Mine went blank after Sunday at 2pm
I kind of lost track this time. I assume you're right. It fails fairly regularly, you can almost count on it being out every other day very often.
They are working on it. Let's be patient:
"the epg is down for maintenance being worked on today from the streamteam, please check back tomorrow to see if it is back online"

Gamers EPG is alive and well. For now. ;)

There is an EPG but it seems like it is 4 hours off.
I just checked half a dozen random channels and it's spot on. Perhaps when you posted about seven hours ago they were finishing testing and tweaking the EPG. But seems ok now at my end.

I just checked half a dozen random channels and it's spot on. Perhaps when you posted about seven hours ago they were finishing testing and tweaking the EPG. But seems ok now at my end.
Yes, looks like it is back to normal this morning here also..
Thanks Mike…

Back
Top Bottom