Games Masters IPTV

My EPG was totally blank last night, refreshing didn’t help…..any one else or is tivimate being funny again
I had no problem last night, nor right now. I can only suggest refreshing the EPG within TiviMate and/or clearing cache/force stop on the device. It's never TiviMate being funny, unfortunately, the service spends a lot of time with the EPG just down, or doing maintenance on it.

I had no problem last night, nor right now. I can only suggest refreshing the EPG within TiviMate and/or clearing cache/force stop on the device. It's never TiviMate being funny, unfortunately, the service spends a lot of time with the EPG just down, or doing maintenance on it.
Thanks I’ve done all that probably 3 times last night and today still nothing I will try one more time

can't get any abc channels now. everything else seems fine
maybe check your playlist settings to see if you blocked or hid those channels or category. What app are you usinf, are the channels showing in the guide and just not playing or are the just not showing as a listing???????

It says "There is a problem with this channel. Whoops looks like the vfdeo feed isn't working. Please choose something else to watch while they try to get it going."

The EPG is down, reported, and should be back up later today.
8:15 AM EDT

10:10 PM EDT it's still out, so I don't know what they mean by "later today"

07:15 AM EDT Saturday. EPG is back and working.

I know i'm in the wrong spot for this but I am looking for the Xtream code URL for homeplex iptv. Sorry if I doing the wrong thing but I sure would appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction. Thanks and sorry (I'm Canadian)

I know i'm in the wrong spot for this but I am looking for the Xtream code URL for homeplex iptv. Sorry if I doing the wrong thing but I sure would appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction. Thanks and sorry (I'm Canadian)
your provider will be able to supply that for you eh. is there something wrong with the m3u

Last edited:
Some channels have been down for me for about a week now. A few Portuguese and Brazilian channels. They worked fine before. Anyone know the issue or how to resolve it?

Some channels have been down for me for about a week now. A few Portuguese and Brazilian channels. They worked fine before. Anyone know the issue or how to resolve it?
GM mainly focuses on USA, Canada and UK channels.. International channels are not very reliable.. If you want Portuguese or Brazilian you have to find an iptv provider that focuses specifically on those countries and channels

the only possible resolution with channel issues is signing onto pay portal and submit a ticket noting category and channel name (not number)

I have all those channels blocked as I don't watch them. You were not specific as to what channels are a problem.
If you want me to check some, be specific about the channel(s) and I'll have a look for you, or I suggest you open a maintenance ticket on the portal.

Hey i have and update an keep getting an error and saying try again is it a bug or something?
You had an update of what? What kind of error? What app? The service is working well.

ottrun and went to settings check for update and there was one so i said yes to download then it pop up error try again and service is running a little slow tonight sorry forgot to add app name xciptv

ottrun and went to settings check for update and there was one so i said yes to download then it pop up error try again and service is running a little slow tonight sorry forgot to add app name xciptv
The service itself is fine. I would suggest reinstalling the application.

Anyone else having trouble logging in to the portal? I enter email and password and it just defaults back to the login screen.

Back
Top Bottom