Games Masters IPTV

Having issues with buffering. I've tried rebooting my box and router, as well as trying a VPN. Any other fixes?
Well, you've given it a good start as far as troubleshooting goes. We periodically repeat these tips/hints > Troubleshooting tips
Is the buffering just on IPTV? or all apps, what kind of device. If by chance you're using TiviMate on IPTV, under settings/playback, there's a buffer size you can play with a bit and see if it makes a difference.

Well, you've given it a good start as far as troubleshooting goes. We periodically repeat these tips/hints > Troubleshooting tips
Is the buffering just on IPTV? or all apps, what kind of device. If by chance you're using TiviMate on IPTV, under settings/playback, there's a buffer size you can play with a bit and see if it makes a difference.
It's 4k firestick, and it's just the iptv.

It's 4k firestick, and it's just the iptv.
What app is the issue with, and have you tried a different app?
Gamers has been very stable for me for a while and I'm not experiencing any buffering.
My go-to app is TiviMate, but I will load others periodically to see how they're working for others.
Make sure before loading next time, you clear the app cache and force stop it.

What app is the issue with, and have you tried a different app?
Gamers has been very stable for me for a while and I'm not experiencing any buffering.
My go-to app is TiviMate, but I will load others periodically to see how they're working for others.
Make sure before loading next time, you clear the app cache and force stop it.
Tivimate

But its topdog, does that make a difference?

Tivimate

But its topdog, does that make a difference?
Well, it could be of course. I don't know what might be an issue with that service specifically. You can still try that setting in TiviMate I mentioned or another app. And needless to say, if you have another service you can see if the issue is replicated there.

USA SD Down?
The USA TV and USA Full HD appear fine, while the USA TV, low bitrate, 720 looks to be in trouble on my end. You might want to open a ticket and see if you can find out what's going on and with a bit of luck an ETA.

The USA TV and USA Full HD appear fine, while the USA TV, low bitrate, 720 looks to be in trouble on my end. You might want to open a ticket and see if you can find out what's going on and with a bit of luck an ETA.
No need I will wait just checking not only me. Thxs

No need I will wait just checking not only me. Thxs
I see on the apps Low-Bitrate now has an extra line indicating 'currently offline'
I have no idea about the actual status and only got a canned response to my ticket with no ETA or other information.

I see on the apps Low-Bitrate now has an extra line indicating 'currently offline'
I have no idea about the actual status and only got a canned response to my ticket with no ETA or other information.
Low-Bitrate, 720s are back up.

It has to be a service issue, because it started working fine for a while, then started buffering again.
Of course, it could be although providers always blame the customer for buffering issues. Did you 'tinker' with the buffer size in TiviMate to see if it makes a difference?

Can someone send me the URL as well. For some reason I am getting a connection error on my app on my phone
You appear to have posted the same question in two forums and received the answer.

So after a very long time I decided to give another IPTV service a try, just to see what's out there...well nope my interest didn't last 1 hour with that service..still very much in love with gamemaster 🤣

So after a very long time I decided to give another IPTV service a try, just to see what's out there...well nope my interest didn't last 1 hour with that service..still very much in love with gamemaster 🤣
Sometimes it pays to try something else, perhaps a backup, a short trial opportunity can be helpful as well. GM has been rather robust of late, perhaps a minor outage here and there which could be server maintenance, brief loss of EPG, but overall quality.

Sometimes it pays to try something else, perhaps a backup, a short trial opportunity can be helpful as well. GM has been rather robust of late, perhaps a minor outage here and there which could be server maintenance, brief loss of EPG, but overall quality.
I use an external EPG so my experience with gmaster is extremely good..very solid service indeed

Back
Top Bottom