Games Masters IPTV

Yeah i tend to agree. TiviMate is probably one of the most user-friendly UI's available. While not perfect, it does attempt to incorporate as many good features as possible. I believe that, like everything else, there are trade-offs, so the likelihood of every getting every feature you want in a single user interface is unlikely. Pretty much they all perform the same which is why you always need to keep up your maintenance (cache clearing, router and device resets, etc.). I have created my own EPG because they do tend to have issues from time to time (all providers do..perhaps some not as often as others). One thing about Tivimate that I like is the ability to set up a profile, save it to my NAS, then restore that same profile acroiss multiple devices. Saves me alot of time, but the customizations required within TiviMate can be a bit time-consuming depending on how you want imformation displayed. Bottom line, it doesn't hurt to try out as many as you like because as I said, they all have different features and you just might find one that seals the deal for you :)
T'mate is extraordinarily feature-rich, with that comes a bit of a learning curve just finding some settings and tweaks. It works quite well with GMaster. While I haven't bothered with my own EPG, one nice feature is that I can tell it to 'share' the EPG from my other service as a secondary. Saving a profile to use around the house is very convenient as well, especially if you have loads of tweaks, favorites, etc. One thing I'd like, although not a "color" guy, is the opportunity for alternate theme/color choice.

T'mate is extraordinarily feature-rich, with that comes a bit of a learning curve just finding some settings and tweaks. It works quite well with GMaster. While I haven't bothered with my own EPG, one nice feature is that I can tell it to 'share' the EPG from my other service as a secondary. Saving a profile to use around the house is very convenient as well, especially if you have loads of tweaks, favorites, etc. One thing I'd like, although not a "color" guy, is the opportunity for alternate theme/color choice.
LOL...OMG - Yes - I find the current Tivimate UI to look "a bit tired". I design apps around personalization & CX, so I couldn't agree more. The developer, Alex, is focused on a number of different things and his priorities may not neccessarily be in lock step with everyone elses, but again, I get it and in no way is this a complaint. There are several services available that do support 3rd party (e.g. m3u4u), which allow you to make any and all changes w/r/t how the information is presented/appears within the interface. So, as an example, one service provider supports m3u4u so my playlists look great, while on the otherhand, my other provider dos not (for security purposes which I understand). The "not supported" provider requires significant more work on my part using Tivimate...but it is what it is. Great service provider, so we go with the flow. IPTV is truly ala carte so you pick whatever works for you...just remember to "bring your own support" unless you want to switch back to cable and pay $200 a month. Finally ~ I wish Alex would upgrade the UI and extend options for consumers to make changes that are aligned with each's own preferences :)

LOL...OMG - Yes - I find the current Tivimate UI to look "a bit tired". I design apps around personalization & CX, so I couldn't agree more. The developer, Alex, is focused on a number of different things and his priorities may not neccessarily be in lock step with everyone elses, but again, I get it and in no way is this a complaint. There are several services available that do support 3rd party (e.g. m3u4u), which allow you to make any and all changes w/r/t how the information is presented/appears within the interface. So, as an example, one service provider supports m3u4u so my playlists look great, while on the otherhand, my other provider dos not (for security purposes which I understand). The "not supported" provider requires significant more work on my part using Tivimate...but it is what it is. Great service provider, so we go with the flow. IPTV is truly ala carte so you pick whatever works for you...just remember to "bring your own support" unless you want to switch back to cable and pay $200 a month. Finally ~ I wish Alex would upgrade the UI and extend options for consumers to make changes that are aligned with each's own preferences :)
I think he put "the look" on the back burner while he working on structural issues, but I'm guessing it will come. Also, as he's in Minsk, I suspect there have been days or weeks where communication for him has been difficult and new updates have been slow.

Where do you guys usually locate your vpn to work best with gm? East, central or West? Just curiosity 👍
I use an area near me for the fastest ping or my smart location. I’m on the east coast..

I use an area near me for the fastest ping or my smart location. I’m on the east coast..
The fastest ping or smart location never worked for me. The play for a few minutes and the buffer every second. Thankfully I found the server that work best with gm🙂

Last edited:
The fastest ping or smart location never worked for me. The play for a few minutes and the buffer every second. Thankfully I found the server that work best with gm🙂
Can I ask which vpn service you use and what sever you found to work best? I have issues from time to time with GM on Tivi - maybe this is my issue

Anybody else’s services down?
No. All good here. But I am noticing some long load times on various channels.
I'm now experiencing some channels that won't load at all. There appears to be an issue.
I opened a ticket and received the routine canned responses.
Channels not loading for me in TiviMate, and in Smaraters, I'm seeing -0- channels in Live.
Channels have re-populated in Smarters, taking a little while to load now again.
It appears some servers needed to be re-started. Refresh your playlist and guide. You should be back to normal. Well, the service, I can't speak for all of you. :ROFLMAO:

Look back a page or two for a post with some maintenance and troubleshooting tips.

Last edited:
Trying to learn this forum. Can someone dm me info for game master plz
If you're interested in a new service, sorry no new service is being offered at this time.

Yes can’t get any channels to load
There was a server issue earlier that's been resolved. Everything should be normal. Reload your playlist. All should be fine now.

Back
Top Bottom