Games Masters IPTV

I must be pretty lucky. I rarely have an issue with these guys (with last September's panel take down that impacted everyone and the recent internal re-org not withstanding)

I must be pretty lucky. I rarely have an issue with these guys (with last September's panel take down that impacted everyone and the recent internal re-org not withstanding)
I really don't think so. I believe you are in the majority finding the service is still reliable notwithstanding an occasional EPG outage or system refresh that occurs with all services.

Hi all, I’ve been a member since the playersklub days. I received a renewal invoice from billingportal but that site is down so I can’t pay. How can I renew my service?

Hi all, I’ve been a member since the playersklub days. I received a renewal invoice from billingportal but that site is down so I can’t pay. How can I renew my service?
I’ll DM you

Service is still working, sort of, but most channels are buffering. Is anyone experience this and is there any resolution?

Thanks

On quaryerly auto renew and received notice it would be done. Tonight message received your account has expired. Been with appl since beginning players klub days What do I need to do to reinstate?

On quaryerly auto renew and received notice it would be done. Tonight message received your account has expired. Been with appl since beginning players klub days What do I need to do to reinstate?
DM sent

In seeking help posted With log in posted apparently posted something Not allowed. I have no idea how to delete. Please advise or take down. Still. Locked out of service.

In seeking help posted With log in posted apparently posted something Not allowed. I have no idea how to delete. Please advise or take down. Still. Locked out of service.
All taken care of! Glad you’re back up and running again!

Everything is down for me past couple days.
Fine here. Have you tried a different app? Put in a ticket? If necessary ask them to reset your account.

Back
Top Bottom