Games Masters IPTV

From the PDSLIVE web portal:

Down for Maintenance (Err 3)​

We doing updates will be back in 3- 5h
Yep, it will be back after they finish the restoration. I have a bill to pay as well ;)

I have a feeling though it is not planned maintenance. Why would you take service off-line during prime time on a Friday night and not do it like 3 o’clock in the morning.

I have a feeling though it is not planned maintenance. Why would you take service off-line during prime time on a Friday night and not do it like 3 o’clock in the morning.
It would be foolish to suggest that there is something sinister afoot or some conspiracy. Let's remain positive and believe that there are restoration measures being taken to keep the service up. In order to do that we have to put up with some more inconvenience again, but there's no point in dwelling on it or looking under every rock for answers.
Stay positive.

Good news! I’ve got EPG and channels both!!

I still have no service. Is there a new link I have to put in to sign in?
The service is up in their SIPTV app. It’s not up yet in other IPTV apps. I’ll DM you a link to use in the Downloader app for the SIPTV app. At least you will have service.

The service is up in their SIPTV app. It’s not up yet in other IPTV apps. I’ll DM you a link to use in the Downloader app for the SIPTV app. At least you will have service.
Thank you. I tried that and it loads but still no service. Just the spinning circle.

Back
Top Bottom