Games Masters IPTV

I've done all the usual maintenance suggestions...I find a lot of the newer shows have audio video sync issues or no sound at all...then some shows just repeat after a few episodes and don't cycle through the seasons

Hi y'all I can't log into my account even though I paid for another subscription and my account says I've got 2.

I've tried smarters and tivimate to no avail

Recommended app that they sent to me perfect player does nothing for me as troypoint uses m3u to show you how to use it.

Which apps are you guys using please

Hi y'all I can't log into my account even though I paid for another subscription and my account says I've got 2.

Recommended app that they sent to me perfect player does nothing for me as troypoint uses m3u to show you how to use it.

I use Tivivate on non-touchscreen devices and Televizo on the rest (Great app btw). The url is use is different and longer. Go to the first email you received should contain instructions.

All the movie series links are gone like marvel, aliens, fast and furious, rocky, and the rest. Also band of brothers and boardwalk empire.

Anybody else getting tons of buffering tonight? And yes I did the usual maintenance. My backup services seem to be running fine.

hey guys and gals, Anyone else using Nord VPN and having same problem? I can't log in while Nord is on, it just loops around back to the login page. I had to log in first to the appthen log in to the Nord... First time had problem like that. I've been using Nord and Gamers on my stick forever. Any clues?

just paid for new service, got the username and password and nits not working, anyone can help me
hey guys and gals, Anyone else using Nord VPN and having same problem? I can't log in while Nord is on, it just loops around back to the login page. I had to log in first to the appthen log in to the Nord... First time had problem like that. I've been using Nord and Gamers on my stick forever. Any clues?

just paid for new service, got the username and password and nits not working, anyone can help me ?
Which app are you using?

I'm having problems with the Nrl and Australian Fox Sports channels, any tips? All other channels are fine and it's happening in multiple iptv players

Hi, if anyone can help me, my service is paid, but getting expired when trying to login. On the site service shows as active. Any help is appreciated please.

Hi, if anyone can help me, my service is paid, but getting expired when trying to login. On the site service shows as active. Any help is appreciated please.
Hi Mab, best thing to do is login and submit a ticket if possible, the system bot will automatically respond and reset your account which could fix your issue

Hey is anyone getting 24/7's while using tivimate? Support is saying it's my player and I'm just trying to find out if I'm the only one.

There’s been a few problems with the 24/7 channels since they were moved to the new server..repeating the same shows..audio and video not in sync is what I’ve noticed ..there is s thread about the 24/7 channels..I don’t think it’s the player

The new episodes that were added for one of the series I watch finally started playing properly -- audio and video up and synced -- yesterday. A little while ago, all of the 24/7 channels went out, and now that they've come back up, that series has started from the beginning again.

I think it's definitely on their end.

The new episodes that were added for one of the series I watch finally started playing properly -- audio and video up and synced -- yesterday. A little while ago, all of the 24/7 channels went out, and now that they've come back up, that series has started from the beginning again.

I think it's definitely on their end.
Yeah I noticed that many of the series will play a few episodes working well then will either go out of sync audio/video or reset to the beginning
It’s been that way since the 24/7 were moved ti a new server ..no idea if they will ever fix it

Back
Top Bottom