Games Masters IPTV

Hi, Can someone pm me the website I should be using? I'm having some trouble here, I was using gamemaster like a year ago or so and they went down I moved to what I thought was gamemaster, Now my service has been down for a couple days I'm doing some reading and I might not be using the right service? Thanks

Is it this pdslive? I'm currently on something called hiddenserv.. Are they related at all? You might remember me from the very first page of this thread lol

Hi, Can someone pm me the website I should be using? I'm having some trouble here, I was using gamemaster like a year ago or so and they went down I moved to what I thought was gamemaster, Now my service has been down for a couple days I'm doing some reading and I might not be using the right service? Thanks

Is it this pdslive? I'm currently on something called hiddenserv.. Are they related at all? You might remember me from the very first page of this thread lol
I’ll DM you

I cannot log in. I also have not received an invoice this month, I usually do on the 10th of each month. When I go to the link for my previous invoice, I get redirected to a new page that I do not have a log in for.

Looking for help getting service back up and running. Also, I haven't received an invoice and the bill is due 15th of each month. Clicked on link Login - PDSLIVE. and was redirected to Login - PDSLIVE. Should I attempt to log into the new link? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

I cannot log in. I also have not received an invoice this month, I usually do on the 10th of each month. When I go to the link for my previous invoice, I get redirected to a new page that I do not have a log in for.
Your logins should be the same as they were for the original site. If you can’t login, try replying to your last invoice and tell them your credentials aren’t working for the new site.

Looking for help getting service back up and running. Also, I haven't received an invoice and the bill is due 15th of each month. Clicked on link Login - PDSLIVE. and was redirected to Login - PDSLIVE. Should I attempt to log into the new link? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks
Yes. That is the new website.

I'm able to login on the new website but it says I don't have an active account anymore and that I have to shop for a new service? What happened to my current one then?

I'm able to login on the new website but it says I don't have an active account anymore and that I have to shop for a new service? What happened to my current one then?
If you can open a ticket from the portal do so, if not find an old email from them and reply to that regarding the problem.

I was just checking to see if the service is out. Apparently, it is. Thank goodness for my backup. In this biz I've learned to be patient, I'll check once in the morning then don't check until the next morning, so as far as I know it might be back up.

Back
Top Bottom