Games Masters IPTV

Just installed an Apple TV 4K w IPlayTV (Top recommended by GS) , EPG not working for me.... Using the crendentials sent in a GS email....can someone send me the most current info/links/url. Thanks in advance.

its the first i've heard of that happening. do you have a lot of other apps installed? is tivimate the official version from google play/tivimate companion or is it the hacked version.?

Greetings everyone. Is there a new url for Gamers EPG for Tivimate? I've been away for a few days and now EPG isn't working. If so can a someone please dm updated url to me. Thanks in advance.

EPG down for me too. I'm using tivimate updated version.
I really don't understand what is going on and why EPG is down so often. I would love if I could just be able to watch TV instead of browsing through forums every other day to figure out how to fix things. I see that many people write here asking for new URL. Can someone please explain what is that about. Should I ask the same every time something doesn't work? Thanks for helping.

EPG down for me too. I'm using tivimate updated version.
I really don't understand what is going on and why EPG is down so often. I would love if I could just be able to watch TV instead of browsing through forums every other day to figure out how to fix things. I see that many people write here asking for new URL. Can someone please explain what is that about. Should I ask the same every time something doesn't work? Thanks for helping.
I’ll DM you

EPG is working fine on both IPTV Smarters and Purple IPTV player.
Must be a problem with tivimate as the problem is not with GM.
I do not use tivimate so I cannot test it.

EPG is working fine on both IPTV Smarters and Purple IPTV player.
Must be a problem with tivimate as the problem is not with GM.
I do not use tivimate so I cannot test it.
There is no problem with TiviMate or any other application. The service is working fine on all.

There is no problem with TiviMate or any other application. The service is working fine on all.
I actually would not know as I do not use it. Just seems like a lot of members here are complaining about the EPG not working with it.

Back
Top Bottom