Gamemasters Discord Group

clinthulk2

Has anyone else experienced rude and downright disrespectful service from the Gmaster's-IPTV Discord GMs. The group is by invitation only and I was posting about a problem I was having when /Irishgold made a smartassed comment. When I called him out on it he vShare – Download vShare for iOS, Android & PC obviously got pissed off and kick me from the group. I now have no way to keep up with the service I pay for each month. Omegle
When I submitted a service ticket to GameMasters, they respon ded saying they didn't have links to the Discord Group, and didn't want to get involved.

Last edited:
something tells me your not with the gamers provider we are with.

Has anyone else experienced rude and downright disrespectful service from the Gmaster's-IPTV Discord GMs. The group is by invitation only and I was posting about a problem I was having when /Irishgold made a smartassed comment. When I called him out on it he obviously got pissed off and kick me from the group. I now have no way to keep up with the service I pay for each month.
When I submitted a service ticket to GameMasters, they responded saying they didn't have links to the Discord Group, and didn't want to get involved.
I thought they shut down their discord over a yr ago? the only ones I know of with discord is top dog but THEY ARE NOT GAMERS

something tells me your not with the gamers provider we are with.
it's prob top dog... my buddy is/was with them n they sent him an email a long time ago abt their discord n to respond or they'll be kicked from the discord group... Def not gamers/gmx

Irish gold =rude, actually all that grupo that monitor "aurora"/ old topdog/ at one point they were working as one service provider with (tpk)( gamers) is pdslive part of aurora? I've with pdslive for very long time (tpk) I'm still under $5 service any one else?

Irish gold =rude, actually all that grupo that monitor "aurora"/ old topdog/ at one point they were working as one service provider with (tpk)( gamers) is pdslive part of aurora? I've with pdslive for very long time (tpk) I'm still under $5 service any one else?
I’m under the $5 plan also but my account says expired even though I paid

Back
Top Bottom