Game Masters not working.

I was just watching TV...and all of a sudden my channel went blank! I NEVER heard back from gmaster...and I emailed them again today. But my bill is due 6/13 which where they are located...it must be the 13th already. Here in PA it's still 6/12. I still couldn't pay them and they must have "cut-off" my service. Even thought it's NOT my fault I cannot pay them.

I am soooo upset nothing to watch. So I must get a new IPTV service...they never replied to my email like you said they did with you!

I was just watching TV...and all of a sudden my channel went blank! I NEVER heard back from gmaster...and I emailed them again today. But my bill is due 6/13 which where they are located...it must be the 13th already. Here in PA it's still 6/12. I still couldn't pay them and they must have "cut-off" my service. Even thought it's NOT my fault I cannot pay them.

I am soooo upset nothing to watch. So I must get a new IPTV service...they never replied to my email like you said they did with you!

Hi - I contacted them as I got an email I'm getting Refunded - I don't know why - they reply saying - all service has been turned off and NO date on when they will come back meaning They Must of got caught

hi, I thought that GMASTER was gone and last night was thinking of getting a couple of different IPTV services to try out. However i think GMASTER is still working as today i managed to pay my invoice on a different portal and i do think it is genuinely GMASTER albeit a different named panel.

Xciptv not working just keeps spinning? Is there something I can do to get the service back working?

Back
Top Bottom