Game Masters not working.

Gmasters firestick app not working i downloaded the gmaster viewer but i am unable to log in it says " login failed check server, username, password"

I have my login credentials. Need to know the correct url for gmaster. I have only used the gmaster app.

I logged in to GM using the info provided by staff here. It allowed me to raise a ticket when I recieved an invoice. Here is a partial answer from them, the rest of it has links that I'm not sure about posting here until husham or a moderator allows me to:

The website is in maintenance mode, so payments can't be made right now, but service is working follow instructions below.

Once you update your the URL in your app or to a player that supports URLs your service should be working again. Feel free to check out app recommendations in our automated reply.

I logged in to GM using the info provided by staff here. It allowed me to raise a ticket when I recieved an invoice. Here is a partial answer from them, the rest of it has links that I'm not sure about posting here until husham or a moderator allows me to:

The website is in maintenance mode, so payments can't be made right now, but service is working follow instructions below.

Once you update your the URL in your app or to a player that supports URLs your service should be working again. Feel free to check out app recommendations in our automated reply.
What is the log in info Ron to start a ticket? Thanks

What is the log in info Ron to start a ticket? Thanks
The staff here will DM you the info to log into GM using xciptv. Then from there they generated an invoice for me to pay and I responded to that, and it started a ticket. But still havent been able to pay. So will see moving forward. I'm not sure if the rules will allow me to give out that info here but the staff will.

Ron, can you please DM me and tell me how to "raise" a ticket. I did receive an invoice on 6/5 in the evening but their website is still saying,
"Down For Maintenance" (Err 3). How did you get in?? please...and thank you!

Ron, can you please DM me and tell me how to "raise" a ticket. I did receive an invoice on 6/5 in the evening but their website is still saying,
"Down For Maintenance" (Err 3). How did you get in?? please...and thank you!
I replied to the email directly and attached a screenshot of the down for Maintenance screen AND then they generated a ticket

I replied to the email directly and attached a screenshot of the down for Maintenance screen AND then they generated a ticket

I'm sorry Ron, I'm not understanding you. I have an "invoice" they sent to my email address like they do every month. I tried to click on the (3) links that are in the invoice. But to NO avail. Now the website is saying, "This site can't be reached" when I put their website in the URL (or) when I click on the long link in the invoice it says, "Hmm. We're having trouble finding that site.

So what "email" are you talking about??? Sorry I'm just confused on this...could you please post an example so I can see? I ONLY have the invoice that they sent me on Fri, 6/5 and my bill is due on 6/12 but I cannot pay them because their site is down...please help me. thank you....

I'm sorry Ron, I'm not understanding you. I have an "invoice" they sent to my email address like they do every month. I tried to click on the (3) links that are in the invoice. But to NO avail. Now the website is saying, "This site can't be reached" when I put their website in the URL (or) when I click on the long link in the invoice it says, "Hmm. We're having trouble finding that site.

So what "email" are you talking about??? Sorry I'm just confused on this...could you please post an example so I can see? I ONLY have the invoice that they sent me on Fri, 6/5 and my bill is due on 6/12 but I cannot pay them because their site is down...please help me. thank you....
Did you get the invoice by email? If so hit reply

Back
Top Bottom