Game Master Server URL

Strange, mine is working with Perfect Player on Android, same settings, but not with TiviMate on AndroidTV nor XtreamIPTV on iPad. Guess they're still working on tunning their service.

Hello there. Can you provide me the new server pls.
You just add :2086 to the end of the server address in your xtreme code credentials

Apparently now it works without adding the :2086 to the end of the URL. Tested that on smarter and it works fine.

FYI I was just able to pay my invoice at the new PDSLive site, and the URL provided on the payment confirmation page has not changed.

BTW the invoice email is likely in your junk folder, that’s where I found mine.
Hi. Thanks for the info. My invoice was in spam but the site is still down for maintenance due to massive hardware failure?

I'm up for TV...Website still shows the error...and of course no way to sign into Site
Your sub is expiring? Find an invoice email and respond to it explaining situation . Include your username.

Fortuately I Paid days before Service went down...so I am good for 3 weeks. I did find the December Invoice email...clicking on "Use this Link to Pay Invoice"...I got the Same Site showing Massive Hardware Failure...etc Issues are continuing, All USA/NBC Channels...tried about 10 ...all are dropping Out...coming back, etc. Do we even know what has caused these service issues?

Fortuately I Paid days before Service went down...so I am good for 3 weeks. I did find the December Invoice email...clicking on "Use this Link to Pay Invoice"...I got the Same Site showing Massive Hardware Failure...etc Issues are continuing, All USA/NBC Channels...tried about 10 ...all are dropping Out...coming back, etc. Do we even know what has caused these service issues?
O k so I wasn't clear on what your issue was and really not that clear about it now. Have you entered :2086 at the end of the server address in xtreme code yet?

Back
Top Bottom