Game Master Server URL

Did something change? My sub is still good, and I have nada. Even the website is not working. URL change? Server problem?

Did something change? My sub is still good, and I have nada. Even the website is not working. URL change? Server problem?
Same here. Haven't gotten an invoice yet and can't log in. Site down. No information. If someone could enlighten me I would appreciate it. Thank you.

ssite is up and running, if its not for you, try clearing your cache and try again!
Same here. Haven't gotten an invoice yet and can't log in. Site down. No information. If someone could enlighten me I would appreciate it. Thank you.

ssite is up and running, if its not for you, try clearing your cache and try again!
Thanks for the reply. So you are able to login to the website. Wonder if you can send me the web address that works for you. Thanks in advance

Thanks for the reply. So you are able to login to the website. Wonder if you can send me the web address that works for you. Thanks in advance
sure I can do that. click my name ad sent a message please with the url you a using though

Can I get the new url
Also when I click on the website that I used fir payment and submit a ticket no longer works, is there a new website?

Can I get the new url
Also when I click on the website that I used fir payment and submit a ticket no longer works, is there a new website?
hi dmd you!

Back
Top Bottom