Game Master billing portal

Just wondering... what is the name of billing systems service now? Was TPK when I started then topdog then game masters... Do they have an official name any more? Hoping it comes back soon they've been my go to for years.
Not really an official name. But if you use any of those names..we know which service you are referring to. It’s all Gamers service. Just different billing portals. If you look on your invoice..it says Billing Systems at the bottom. PDSLIVE’s say Gamers.

I created an account and paid for a new service at the pdslive portal. I put in a ticket about billingsystems and overnight I got this response...

"our owners are hoping and shooting to have that portal and also supermega.vision back online linked to the new server today.. so sorry for the delay"

Looks like billings systems is giving an account suspended contact host provider. All my accounts still show expired/banned.

Yeah I can't login either.
Billing Systems is almost done with their payment issue. Just keep trying to get in.
**Make sure you try opening their portal in a new page instead of refreshing the “account suspended” page.

Billing Systems portal is up finally! Fingers crossed that the payment bug is now fixed!! 🙂🤞

I paid my latest invoice only to realize my account was Terminated. I asked them to restore my account. Crickets. Could somebody please help me?

I paid my latest invoice only to realize my account was Terminated. I asked them to restore my account. Crickets. Could somebody please help me?
When submitting a ticket, need to be precise with the ticket category, for instance this ticket would be under billing. Different category is responded in different time. My thoughts. Cheers

When submitting a ticket, need to be precise with the ticket category, for instance this ticket would be under billing. Different category is responded in different time. My thoughts. Cheers
Thank you for your reply. Under Ticket information it says :

Department
Billing / Refunds
Submitted
Tuesday, September 5th, 2023 (22:39)
Last Updated
4 hours ago

Thank you for your reply. Under Ticket information it says :

Department
Billing / Refunds
Submitted
Tuesday, September 5th, 2023 (22:39)
Last Updated
4 hours ago
Right. Ticket response is also based on time frames/zone. Hopefully withing a day should be responded. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom