Game Master billing portal

Petty

I received an email from Billing Portal with an invoice attached but I cannot open site to pay. Can someone please send me the payment portal information.
Thank you

I received an email from Billing Portal with an invoice attached but I cannot open site to pay. Can someone please send me the payment portal information.
Thank you
I’ll DM you

Every time I try to log in to the portal, it says my password is wrong, but I know it is correct.
But I change it anyway, just to have the same problem the next time I try to log in.
Is support aware of this problem? I've seen someone else complain about the problem.

Every time I try to log in to the portal, it says my password is wrong, but I know it is correct.
But I change it anyway, just to have the same problem the next time I try to log in.
Is support aware of this problem? I've seen someone else complain about the problem.
Hi! I don’t know if they got it rectified or not..they didn’t post a follow up. I had told him that once logged in..open a support ticket and tell them what is happening. I’d suggest the same to you. If you are able to get it solved could you please post an update for others that may have this issue as well. Thanks for sharing! 😊

hello my angel Crystal!! Can you pls help me where i can pay for my GM this month. Thanks...
You can try the PDSLIVE website. I don’t know if you can pay yet for sure. I’ll DM you the link. The Billing Portal website is still down..unfortunately. I’m not sure which portal you use.

I have the same issue. Please advise
If you use the Billing Systems portal..it is still down for maintenance. They are attempting to fix one website at a time. No further updates as of yet.

I still cannot access my Billing Systems..looking for help. Thanks
No one can right now. They believe they have the payment system fixed for PDSLIVE so the Billing Systems portal should be next..hopefully soon. 🤞🏻

Just wondering... what is the name of billing systems service now? Was TPK when I started then topdog then game masters... Do they have an official name any more? Hoping it comes back soon they've been my go to for years.

Back
Top Bottom