Eternal TV IPTV

How does one signup for Eternal. I've been trying for month now checking at all random times of the day/night and have not had any luck. I've even setup a script to check to see if things open and it hasn't. Any idea how I can go about getting a referral?

I don't know about that as the subscription stocks are still increasing negatively. So someone is signing up at times. Not sure how...

how.. hehe.. I cant reach them. I cant talk to any one and their website is alwasys out of stock and the last news update on their page is since 2018 and no one updated anyhting about anything on that side..
even if they are up.. This really questions allot about them..

I have been trying for nine months now to sign up with eternal with no luck.
The same goes for an account with smoothestreams, which is reddit invite only or when they open up subs via twitter.

I have been trying for nine months now to sign up with eternal with no luck.
The same goes for an account with smoothestreams, which is reddit invite only or when they open up subs via twitter.
i recommend you ignore them.. they are not the only ones.. we have many out there.. just check out my updated trusted list

They are still around I tried them out a few months ago and they were a pretty decent service. Some buffering at times and times buffer free.

I'm not eternal . I just fell bad for you guys . And offering you a much better service .that all . We are Ott

For a good, stable international based service with 24/7, VOD= Google or bing=star iptv. I've been a subscriber for three months now, very reliable for a international based service, and the international channels actually work. I believe they have free trials available.

For a good, stable international based service with 24/7, VOD= Google or bing=star iptv. I've been a subscriber for three months now, very reliable for a international based service, and the international channels actually work. I believe they have free trials available.
Can you dm me the link please and thanks for helping , if they have a free trial i will try this.

Back
Top Bottom