EPG problems

New to Tivimate and love what I see so far. Have one problem with EPG. Need help! The Android box local time is set correctly. The EPG shows a line for the correct time as well. The problem is that what I am actually watching is 1 hour ahead and shows up 1 hour into the future on the EPG line on all channels. So if it is 11 AM and the EPG shows that I should be watching a certain program I am actually watching the program beginning at 12 noon. Is there a setting somewhere to correct this?

New to Tivimate and love what I see so far. Have one problem with EPG. Need help! The Android box local time is set correctly. The EPG shows a line for the correct time as well. The problem is that what I am actually watching is 1 hour ahead and shows up 1 hour into the future on the EPG line on all channels. So if it is 11 AM and the EPG shows that I should be watching a certain program I am actually watching the program beginning at 12 noon. Is there a setting somewhere to correct this?
Is this happening on just one channel or 2?

Go to settings, go to epg, go to sources, select source, go to time offset and adjust the issue. Your done.

Thanks for the 2 replies. The problem happens for all 16,000 channels and the adjustment described above only changes the specific channel I am watching - I can not do that for 16,000 channels. There must be a more global way to correct the 1 hour offset I see on the EPG for all channels without having to set my local time incorrectly. I have seen other users reporting the same problem. How can it be fixed. Thanks

Thanks for the 2 replies. The problem happens for all 16,000 channels and the adjustment described above only changes the specific channel I am watching - I can not do that for 16,000 channels. There must be a more global way to correct the 1 hour offset I see on the EPG for all channels without having to set my local time incorrectly. I have seen other users reporting the same problem. How can it be fixed. Thanks
That's why I asked if your problem is with 1 or 2 channels. If your still interested in the answer post back

For anybody else that's interested if all listings in the epg are off go to Settings, EPG, EPG sources, click the name of your EPG source, then click Time offset and adjust + or -

Dear Ed209 - thanks for your very valuable suggestion which resolved my problem. It was a bit difficult to find, but yes it moves the entire EPG timing list forward or backward as required to get it correct. I truly appreciate your suggestion. Thanks a lot
Hope others with this problem can use your suggestion and get it working for them as well.

Back
Top Bottom