EPG problems

Raven11

I have a unique problem. For the past few months, the time on my EPG has been off by an hour. I can only get current time listings if I change the time on my android box to one hour earlier. I've tried everything in the box's settings and this seems to be the only thing that works. I know it's not serious but it's a pain to have to change the time settings every time I turn on the box, and I don't understand why it seemed to happen all of a sudden.

Has anyone else experienced this? Any suggestions? I've been a customer for years and never had this issue before!

Thank you!

What do you use, tivimate?

How many guesses did I get?

Oh wow vlc will show epg now? There should be a setting in vlc to adjust the time it displays

I have the same issue OP. Using an iPlayTV for Apple TV. I’ve had this setup for a couple of years now and it was only with the last switch to DST when this became a problem.

I have the same issue OP. Using an iPlayTV for Apple TV. I’ve had this setup for a couple of years now and it was only with the last switch to DST when this became a problem.
Yes I think that's when it happened to me too!

I had that issue last night and am in the central time zone. I set it to -6:00 and all is fine. I normally never play on anything but TiviMate.

I don't see a setting at all for EPG in VLC. I see a playlist but no EPG. I guess I can't help at all... Sorry!

Last edited:
What time zone are you in?
I'm in Ontario, Canada EST -5:00. I've changed that as well but the time isn't right on the EPG - it shows the time as one hour earlier. The programs are accurate but the time is wrong. Not the end of the world but it messes me up sometimes and makes me think it's earlier than it is!

I'm in Ontario, Canada EST -5:00. I've changed that as well but the time isn't right on the EPG - it shows the time as one hour earlier. The programs are accurate but the time is wrong. Not the end of the world but it messes me up sometimes and makes me think it's earlier than it is!
I wish I could help out but I normally use Tivimate and was just playing around on the PC last night with VLC. I don't know what the difference would be on VLC android, I only use Tivimate on android. You can download Tivimate at tivimates dot com for android if you would like to try it out. Download link ( tivimates dot com slash tiviapk.

I wish I could help out but I normally use Tivimate and was just playing around on the PC last night with VLC. I don't know what the difference would be on VLC android, I only use Tivimate on android. You can download Tivimate at tivimates dot com for android if you would like to try it out. Download link ( tivimates dot com slash tiviapk.
Thanks maybe I'll check it out!

Thanks maybe I'll check it out!
Depending on what app you are using to watch tv, you can change the guide time by using the time offset plus or minus. It normally is in your epg settings. Try downloading. Tivimate, xcitv, iptv smarters, blink, as an app. They allow you to log in using extreme codes.

I haven't had an RPG is ages, I have a BuzzTV box, any ideas how I can get it back up?
EPG normally comes with your service. Go to Play Store and download an IPTV app, such as xciptv or iptv smarters. Then input your service, usually an extreme code.

Back
Top Bottom