Can’t get EPG on Kodi

JDXL

Is anyone else using the service on Kodi? I can’t get the EPG to load unfortunately. I am using Kodi 20 with IPTV Simple Client, with the separate addresses inputed for m3u and xmltv. This worked perfectly before the recent troubles, now no EPG. Support reset my service, channels seem to be working, but no EPG. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Edit after further testing, the channels are not working fine on Kodi, many channels I’ve tested work fine in other players but in Kodi they drop quickly after they load. Very frustrating.

Last edited:
I have see the same thing, all channels drop quickly, no EPG. Service works fine on all other apps using Xtream codes login.

I'm having the same issues on Kodi. Unsure what changed, but channels drop after 10 seconds (with some rare exceptions) and no EPG. I've tried futzing with the settings, updating, etc, but all to no avail. Am interested if there is a fix out there

This really sucks, we have multiple connections and most of the TVs in our house are using a PC. We have a very Kodi-centric workflow. What was really great about this service for us was the no-fuss Kodi integration. Even the way the channel groups are organized is perfect. Using the web-player sucks, and I’m not about to buy a bunch of new devices just for this service. Hopefully this gets fixed, having a hard time finding even a backup service this good.

I haven't been able to get the EPG to work yet, but the video will play without cutting out after 10 seconds.

For reference, I'm using LibreElec 11.0.0 and IPTV Simple client v20.9.1.1

To stop the video from cutting out after 10 seconds: in configuration, under the Timeshift tab, Enable timeshift ( "-Enable timeshift for all streams" will also be enabled when you select the radio button for Enable timeshift).

If anyone figures out an EPG fix, please share!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom