Aurora IPTV APK

The new app is now available for download. Please delete the 1st app before installing the new app instead of updating it.. it’s completely different. DM one of us Mods for the new link..or post your request here and we will DM you.

Sure! I’ll DM you
Have the new aurora app, but it takes at least one minute to open, works fine at that point. Also audio delay that I've gone back and forth with tech. Can't seem to get it right. The time to open app is problem. Any help would be great. Thanks

Have the new aurora app, but it takes at least one minute to open, works fine at that point. Also audio delay that I've gone back and forth with tech. Can't seem to get it right. The time to open app is problem. Any help would be great. Thanks
Are you using the newest app? I’ll DM you the link.

TopDog seems to has had an impact on their platform and they changed their name and their app to Aurora iptv which means users now forced to login to the new Aurora iptv APK instead of TopDog.

Plus a new payment site is available and new support desk.

This forum will be available to answer most of users questions in regarding the new changes.

Feel free to ask your question here.
ok so what is the website, how do i get the apk -

Apparently I am out of the loop. My Top Dog account is due but I can’t get the portal to work. Can you send me the new apk for Aurora along with the payment link please? Thanks!

Does anyone know how to create an account? I have the app but can't figure out how to subscribe...
They aren’t taking any new subscribers right now..sorry!

Back
Top Bottom