Aurora IPTV APK

I tried to ask this question but my post was deleted... not sure why !! My VPN (Fastshark) keeps disconnecting, and their kill switch does not seem to work. Can the VPN just run in the background on the box, or do I have to put this information in the Aurora App ? Can you config Aurora with any VPN.

I tried to ask this question but my post was deleted... not sure why !! My VPN (Fastshark) keeps disconnecting, and their kill switch does not seem to work. Can the VPN just run in the background on the box, or do I have to put this information in the Aurora App ? Can you config Aurora with any VPN.
Try switching to another location. You should be able to run it in the background on your box. If still no joy..try IP Vanish VPN. There’s a free trial before you are charged. See if you have any better luck with them.

Try switching to another location. You should be able to run it in the background on your box. If still no joy..try IP Vanish VPN. There’s a free trial before you are charged. See if you have any better luck with them.
Thanks Crystal :) Changing the protocols does help for sure ! However my App version 5.0.1-v722 recently sent to me, does not open. I am using a M9X Media Box with 3 gig ram with Lollipop android software..... And will try and dif VPN, this one will not stay connected... Tx :}

Thanks Crystal :) Changing the protocols does help for sure ! However my App version 5.0.1-v722 recently sent to me, does not open. I am using a M9X Media Box with 3 gig ram with Lollipop android software..... And will try and dif VPN, this one will not stay connected... Tx :}
I’ll DM you a fix

TopDog seems to has had an impact on their platform and they changed their name and their app to Aurora iptv which means users now forced to login to the new Aurora iptv APK instead of TopDog.

Plus a new payment site is available and new support desk.

This forum will be available to answer most of users questions in regarding the new changes.

Feel free to ask your question here.
How do I pay my bill? My email address is [email protected] please help

The new app is now available for download. DM one of us Mods or post here if you need the new link. You must delete the original app 1st before downloading the new one vs updating it.

So let me get this straight. Top dog became aurora and now do we have to make a new account on aurora? Or can I just log on the same to pay but on this new aurora website? Can it still be used on a different IPTV app?

So let me get this straight. Top dog became aurora and now do we have to make a new account on aurora? Or can I just log on the same to pay but on this new aurora website? Can it still be used on a different IPTV app?
I’ll DM you and we’ll get everything straight. Ok?
DM sent. Check your envelope at the top of the page for a number. 📩

TopDog seems to has had an impact on their platform and they changed their name and their app to Aurora iptv which means users now forced to login to the new Aurora iptv APK instead of TopDog.

Plus a new payment site is available and new support desk.

This forum will be available to answer most of users questions in regarding the new changes.

Feel free to ask your question here.
What is the new link please?

Back
Top Bottom