Anyone know of a better alternative service?

Hey,

You trialed my service, I helped you out with matching the monthly cost that suited you. I don't mind helping anyone else with a price match as my cost reflects GBP (Great British Pounds) obviously the cost will be higher but if you are interested I can create a coupon IF YOU ARE INTERESTED πŸ™‚

ORDER TRIAL
And I really appreciated that. The problem was everything started loading slow, buffering, and the 24-7 channels were constantly freezing or going offline so basically when it came down to it I couldn't use it.

Does anyone know of a service equal or greater than PDSLIVE that has all the same content including a fair variety of 24-7 channels that actually works without consistent downtime and issues?

I've been using this service since 2019 and it worked great for years but lately they haven't been able to keep it together for a long time and it's constantly going down and you might as well not even use the 24-7 channels because all they do is buffer forward and backward consistently.

I've tried Bunny Streams and Extreme IPTV and they work well for about a month then become garbage.

If anyone has a better solution please let me know so I can look into it.

I am also only interested in services I can pay monthly for and no higher than $15 a month.

Thanks again! πŸ™‚

**EDIT**

Please note I am only interested in services I can pay monthly for and by credit/debit or PayPal only. I am not interested in any services where the provider doesn't have a monthly option. I have tried a number of providers so far within the last several months (Xtreme HD IPTV, BunnyStreams, VorteXtreams, Gold Club IPTV, Divesat, SixStarIPTV (That was a trap. You start out at just $6 a month but once that's up your options from there start at a 3 month minimum and go up from there) ETC.) Everyone of them had flaws and customer support was either non existent or could never solve my issues.
I know one. It has 24/7 channels and it's under $15. You can Pay monthly with CC

Does it offer trials? Let me know. Thanks!
Nope. Well the did for the month of June. It's a cool service. I don't use it though. I got it for my brother. He said it works fine. His first time really using it was the diaz/Paul fight. If you're interested PM me and I'll send you the link. All the ones that ppl were sending you on this thread, kind of iffy to me. I like payment portal that looks like billings/pds.

Nope. Well the did for the month of June. It's a cool service. I don't use it though. I got it for my brother. He said it works fine. His first time really using it was the diaz/Paul fight. If you're interested PM me and I'll send you the link. All the ones that ppl were sending you on this thread, kind of iffy to me. I like payment portal that looks like billings/pds.
Hi I’m wondering if you can send me the info on this service you are talking about. I an about the same as OP’s parameters. Can you send the referral to me as well? Thank you!

I wouldn't be interested then if it doesn't offer a trial. I've paid for a full month of particular services just to try them before and been burned because it didn't have what I was looking for or because it was buggy and they won't give me a refund when I ask for one. Thanks for the suggestion though. I appreciate it.

I wouldn't be interested then if it doesn't offer a trial. I've paid for a full month of particular services just to try them before and been burned because it didn't have what I was looking for or because it was buggy and they won't give me a refund when I ask for one. Thanks for the suggestion though. I appreciate it.
They offer a trial but its not free. It's 3 dollars for 7 days I believe. Maybe 5 days. Not sure.

Does anyone know of a service equal or greater than PDSLIVE that has all the same content including a fair variety of 24-7 channels that actually works without consistent downtime and issues?

I've been using this service since 2019 and it worked great for years but lately they haven't been able to keep it together for a long time and it's constantly going down and you might as well not even use the 24-7 channels because all they do is buffer forward and backward consistently.

I've tried Bunny Streams and Extreme IPTV and they work well for about a month then become garbage.

I am also only interested in services I can pay monthly for and no higher than $15 a month.

Thanks again! πŸ™‚

**EDIT**

Please note I am only interested in services I can pay monthly for and by credit/debit or PayPal only. I am not interested in any services where the provider doesn't have a monthly option. I have tried a number of providers so far within the last several months (Xtreme HD IPTV, BunnyStreams, VorteXtreams, Gold Club IPTV, Divesat, SixStarIPTV (That was a trap. You start out at just $6 a month but once that's up your options from there start at a 3 month minimum and go up from there) ETC.) Everyone of them had flaws and customer support was either non existent or could never solve my issues.
hey guys i know im a little late to this conversation. i also use pdslive and aurora premium as backup.. they are both great, had them for years.. 24/7 channels are great also.. currently you can only join the service through another customer. so here is my link, its 10$ bucks a month btw.. monthly.. paypal or credit card easy to setup and great customer service.

let me know if anyone has a question.

click "sign up" then "place an order with us" on the top where it says account... then place order. 10.00 option is the one you want.. message me for help.

Last edited:
hey guys i know im a little late to this conversation. i also use pdslive and aurora premium as backup.. they are both great, had them for years.. 24/7 channels are great also.. currently you can only join the service through another customer. so here is my link, its 10$ bucks a month btw.. monthly.. paypal or credit card easy to setup and great customer service.

let me know if anyone has a question.

click "sign up" then "place an order with us" on the top where it says account... then place order. 10.00 option is the one you want.. message me for help.
Just signed up for a month. Negatives - Weak U.K sports options. No sky sports live channels nor TNT sports nor full EPL team options. 24/7 channels also not as vast as pdslive.

Positives They use their own customized app based on xciptv. Good up to date VOD and Series selection and so far good stability with the live channels.

Would have really liked the U.K sports side of things to have a lot more channels on offer and if 24/7 is your thing, pdslive is way more indepth, but overall this is a decent backup, but if U.K sports channels are a must for you, then this wouldn't be a good option.

Hey can you send me the link?

Just signed up for a month. Negatives - Weak U.K sports options. No sky sports live channels nor TNT sports nor full EPL team options. 24/7 channels also not as vast as pdslive.

Positives They use their own customized app based on xciptv. Good up to date VOD and Series selection and so far good stability with the live channels.

Would have really liked the U.K sports side of things to have a lot more channels on offer and if 24/7 is your thing, pdslive is way more indepth, but overall this is a decent backup, but if U.K sports channels are a must for you, then this wouldn't be a good option.
yes, good review exactly about my take on it.. its my backup and it has only been getting better over the years.. best part about this service is definatly the vod and series sections! newer movies are added all the time.

Thanks again! πŸ™‚

**EDIT**

I used to have issues with freezing/looping with the 24/7 channels till I found a fix. Try using an external player like VLC. Using VLC has cleared 99% of the issues.

Thank you for initiating this discussion about alternative services. Exploring different options is essential to finding the right fit for one's needs.
For those seeking alternatives to their current service, it's worth considering different cash advance apps that offer instant money solutions. If you're interested, you can check out this 9 Best Cash Advance Apps Like Brigit for Instant Money | PayDaySay resource. It provides insights into various cash advance apps that offer quick access to funds.
Exploring alternative services can help individuals find solutions that better align with their financial goals and preferences. I hope this information proves helpful to those seeking alternatives, and I'm open to hearing more insights and experiences from the community.

Last edited:
Is it possible to PM me the link. In need of an alternative. Thanks

I guess I'm the outlier, but I'm happy with their service and their sister sites. I don't expect IPTV service to be the quality of cable TV and I'm not greedy about it. I remember the wild west days when it was all on Windows Media Center and Kodi. It's come a good long way, since. Tivimate is a dream come true! Fantastic app that runs on all my firesticks and Android TVs.

You got me interested. I've been also looking for a better alternative service lately, especially in the realm of WordPress development. Luckily, I stumbled upon a blog post that highlights some of the top WordPress development companies. If you're also on the lookout for alternatives or better options, I recommend find more checking it out. It might just have the solution you're searching for.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom