Anyone know of a better alternative service?

OBX_BOY1989

Does anyone know of a service equal or greater than PDSLIVE that has all the same content including a fair variety of 24-7 channels that actually works without consistent downtime and issues?

I've been using this service since 2019 and it worked great for years but lately they haven't been able to keep it together for a long time and it's constantly going down and you might as well not even use the 24-7 channels because all they do is buffer forward and backward consistently.

I've tried Bunny Streams and Extreme IPTV and they work well for about a month then become garbage.

If anyone has a better solution please let me know so I can look into it.

I am also only interested in services I can pay monthly for and no higher than $15 a month.

Thanks again! 🙂

**EDIT**

Please note I am only interested in services I can pay monthly for and by credit/debit or PayPal only. I am not interested in any services where the provider doesn't have a monthly option. I have tried a number of providers so far within the last several months (Xtreme HD IPTV, BunnyStreams, VorteXtreams, Gold Club IPTV, Divesat, SixStarIPTV (That was a trap. You start out at just $6 a month but once that's up your options from there start at a 3 month minimum and go up from there) ETC.) Everyone of them had flaws and customer support was either non existent or could never solve my issues.

Last edited:
Does anyone know of a service equal or greater than PDSLIVE that has all the same content including a fair variety of 24-7 channels that actually works without consistent downtime and issues?

I've been using this service since 2019 and it worked great for years but lately they haven't been able to keep it together for a long time and it's constantly going down and you might as well not even use the 24-7 channels because all they do is buffer forward and backward consistently.

I've tried Bunny Streams and Extreme IPTV and they work well for about a month then become garbage.

Thanks again! 🙂
My friend runs one. I think it's solid, just moved to new Servers. How many Devices do you need?

My friend runs one. I think it's solid, just moved to new Servers. How many Devices do you need?
Just one device. The two main things I want to know are how much is it per month and does it include a fair amount of 24-7 channels? Let me know. Thanks

Just one device. The two main things I want to know are how much is it per month and does it include a fair amount of 24-7 channels? Let me know. Thanks
Do you have TiviMate? That would be Step 1. They only do 6 months at a time and it's Paypal. They don't Bill you and won't let you know when it's up for $75

Do you have TiviMate? That would be Step 1. They only do 6 months at a time and it's Paypal. They don't Bill you and won't let you know when it's up for $75
I'm not interested then. I only do services that I can pay monthly for. Thanks anyway!

A must for me that it has to have a working CTV Kitchener in the Canadian section. Going to be busy today but I will let you know. Thank you

Lol hard to believe that only one alternative posted. Freezing terrible today on both services I have. One is expensive and freezes. Not sure what the answer is besides paying the large bucks and going with a provider

try ghost-4k.com
real 4k quality
400k vod
top support
free apps : tivimate and others lifetime activated

try ghost-4k.com
real 4k quality
400k vod
top support
free apps : tivimate and others lifetime activated
No monthly option. I only do services I can try first then if they suit me I'll then pay for a month of service. Unless that's an option that could be set up I would not be interested in this service! Thanks for mentioning though. I appreciate it!

No monthly option. I only do services I can try first then if they suit me I'll then pay for a month of service. Unless that's an option that could be set up I would not be interested in this service! Thanks for mentioning though. I appreciate it!
it is our service my friend , you can check our website or trustpilot and see our clients opinions ,onece you have any issue we solve it , if we cant , we replace the server on our cost, better if you get a trial for free and then decide

it is our service my friend , you can check our website or trustpilot and see our clients opinions ,onece you have any issue we solve it , if we cant , we replace the server on our cost, better if you get a trial for free and then decide
I get that and I'm sure you guys have it together but I'm on a fixed income and your lowest 3 month package in USD would be almost $66 for me. That's completely out of my monthly budget. Thanks anyway!

I get that and I'm sure you guys have it together but I'm on a fixed income and your lowest 3 month package in USD would be almost $66 for me. That's completely out of my monthly budget. Thanks anyway!
very true. I wish I could help you

Funny thing, my old grandfathered account with 2 connections never went down; my other 3 connections on one of their sister billing systerms; it like all of you gave me an account expired and no access to their link and it remains down as of this typing tonight. What I don't understand is why to add a connection with PDS it's $7 per, but on a sister billing system I have 3 family connections for $3.33 each $9.99 total.... $14.98 for the 5 of them, same server?

Last edited:

I am also only interested in services I can pay monthly for and no higher than $15 a month.

Thanks again! 🙂

**EDIT**

Please note I am only interested in services I can pay monthly for and by credit/debit or PayPal only. I am not interested in any services where the provider doesn't have a monthly option. I have tried a number of providers so far within the last several months (Xtreme HD IPTV, BunnyStreams, VorteXtreams, Gold Club IPTV, Divesat, SixStarIPTV (That was a trap. You start out at just $6 a month but once that's up your options from there start at a 3 month minimum and go up from there) ETC.) Everyone of them had flaws and customer support was either non existent or could never solve my issues.
Take a look at Players Klub. It's my backup when Gamers is down: https://playersklub.tv/index.php?rp=/store/subscription-plans

Back
Top Bottom