• Welcome to the Best Streaming Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Alternatives to Game Master IPTV

Crystalblue6161

༺Crystal༻
Staff member
Hi I am looking for another iptv service could you please dm me info. Thanks

I'm looking for a new provider that has an extensive Canadian channel list that must include Gusto/CTV Life and Makeful. Gamesmaster/TopDog keeps changing their URL without notice leaving me scrambling and its tiresome. Any suggestions?
I DM’d you

Ed209

Staff member
Looking for another iptv. Please DM suggestions
look thru previous pages of this topic and sections of this websi te, there is sure to be something for you

cellphone70

I'm interested in alternatives to Game Master. Family members have tried Octane IPTV, and have NOT been happy with reliability and support. I'm looking for something reliable for family members. Thanks!

Ed209

Staff member
dm'g you
I'm interested in alternatives to Game Master. Family members have tried Octane IPTV, and have NOT been happy with reliability and support. I'm looking for something reliable for family members. Thanks!

Jayviator

Looking for an alternative as well. I’ll keep GS, because it’s great when it’s working, but need another service that’s similar. Any suggestions? Thanks!