Alternate or URL for Nexus v1 app

Yinzer82

I've been using the Nexus v1 app (little astronaut icon on the Firestick) for quite a while with my Gamers (Players Klub) credentials. Now I need to add the app to an older Firestick, and I can't find the app anywhere. Did anyone have any ideas where to find the Nexus v1 app or a wiring alternative? Thanks!

I've been using the Nexus v1 app (little astronaut icon on the Firestick) for quite a while with my Gamers (Players Klub) credentials. Now I need to add the app to an older Firestick, and I can't find the app anywhere. Did anyone have any ideas where to find the Nexus v1 app or a wiring alternative? Thanks!
if you have the app installed on a fire tablet or msybe another fire stick, a n app called apptofire works a charm to install apps from one amazon product to another on the same network

I was in exact position you described. I have been researching for weeks. I opened ticket at gamers portal and asked them to send setup instructions. They sent the url codes which let’s you set up through a player app and they gave names of couple popular ones which worked for me.

I was in exact position you described. I have been researching for weeks. I opened ticket at gamers portal and asked them to send setup instructions. They sent the url codes which let’s you set up through a player app and they gave names of couple popular ones which worked for me.
That might be what I'm looking for, since Nexus 1 doesn't seem to have a URL. Since I'm paying for the service, I assume that would grant me access to a player app (or several) where my login credentials would work. Maybe I'll go open a ticket. Nexus 1 is working fine, but I need to add the app on a new device. Thanks!

That might be what I'm looking for, since Nexus 1 doesn't seem to have a URL. Since I'm paying for the service, I assume that would grant me access to a player app (or several) where my login credentials would work. Maybe I'll go open a ticket. Nexus 1 is working fine, but I need to add the app on a new device. Thanks!
Yes, it worked for me on a new firestick. They don’t actially give you the player but they name a couple of popular ones and you can download them and they give you the urls to use however you choose. I tried it with Tivimate and it seems to work.

I submitted a ticket and got a bot response with some links for an siptv alternative. Entered these links on downloader and it came back Error: Not found check your url. Van't seem to find the app (player) for Nexus V1 (the astronaut) .

I submitted a ticket and got a bot response with some links for an siptv alternative. Entered these links on downloader and it came back Error: Not found check your url. Van't seem to find the app (player) for Nexus V1 (the astronaut) .
Okay, I found and downloaded the siptv app but besides wanting my username and password, it wants me to enter the XC API URL. what do I enter for that?

Okay, I found and downloaded the siptv app but besides wanting my username and password, it wants me to enter the XC API URL. what do I enter for that?
Dmd you

The SIPTV app doesn’t need a XC url..just username and password. Are you sure you downloaded the right app?

The Nexus V1 app came back with viruses when scanned with Malwarebytes! I would suggest not using it! 😳
606473E3-B2F8-4DE4-A769-0B51B78D35E7.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom