• Welcome to the Best Streaming Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Alternate or URL for Nexus v1 app

Yinzer82

I've been using the Nexus v1 app (little astronaut icon on the Firestick) for quite a while with my Gamers (Players Klub) credentials. Now I need to add the app to an older Firestick, and I can't find the app anywhere. Did anyone have any ideas where to find the Nexus v1 app or a wiring alternative? Thanks!

Ed209

Staff member
I've been using the Nexus v1 app (little astronaut icon on the Firestick) for quite a while with my Gamers (Players Klub) credentials. Now I need to add the app to an older Firestick, and I can't find the app anywhere. Did anyone have any ideas where to find the Nexus v1 app or a wiring alternative? Thanks!
if you have the app installed on a fire tablet or msybe another fire stick, a n app called apptofire works a charm to install apps from one amazon product to another on the same network

BMc

I was in exact position you described. I have been researching for weeks. I opened ticket at gamers portal and asked them to send setup instructions. They sent the url codes which let’s you set up through a player app and they gave names of couple popular ones which worked for me.

Yinzer82

I was in exact position you described. I have been researching for weeks. I opened ticket at gamers portal and asked them to send setup instructions. They sent the url codes which let’s you set up through a player app and they gave names of couple popular ones which worked for me.
That might be what I'm looking for, since Nexus 1 doesn't seem to have a URL. Since I'm paying for the service, I assume that would grant me access to a player app (or several) where my login credentials would work. Maybe I'll go open a ticket. Nexus 1 is working fine, but I need to add the app on a new device. Thanks!

BMc

That might be what I'm looking for, since Nexus 1 doesn't seem to have a URL. Since I'm paying for the service, I assume that would grant me access to a player app (or several) where my login credentials would work. Maybe I'll go open a ticket. Nexus 1 is working fine, but I need to add the app on a new device. Thanks!
Yes, it worked for me on a new firestick. They don’t actially give you the player but they name a couple of popular ones and you can download them and they give you the urls to use however you choose. I tried it with Tivimate and it seems to work.